Adoption

Aria and Ezra had tried almost everything to have a baby. It never happened and they thought it never would so they decided to adopt. It had taken forever for them to get approved to adopt. They decided to adopt from Russia. They found a baby girl and her brother who was 3. When they found out they were waiting for them in Russia. The adoption center paid for them to go over and meet their new kids. They walked in and saw all of the kids then they spotted the ones they would be taking home. 

"This is Zia and Roman." The woman said with a smile. Roman hid behind the woman but she gave Zia to Aria. Aria touched her head and Zia tried to grab her face. Aria laughed and held her small hand. Ezra came to Roman and gave him a car. 

"Hi Roman." Ezra said getting down on his level. Roman didn't look at him at first but Ezra started to tickle him and he laughed. 

"Let's go buddy. You're coming home with us." Ezra said softly and grabbed his little hand. Roman was reluctant at first but walked with us. The woman helped us bring their belongings to the car. Soon they were off. Aria and Ezra learned that Roman didn't talk much but was very interactive with the toys that you gave him. They boarded the plane and soon enough Roman was asleep in Ezra's arms. Aria had Zia in her arms. She was asleep. 

"Are you happy?" Ezra asked her.

"You have no idea. " Aria beamed looking down at her kids. They couldn't be happier with their two kids by their side. 

_____________________________ 

Thanks for reading guys! I hope you liked it. I picked Russia because you rarely hear about adoption there! Now time to write another one!

-Katie