Love game (Mature!)

I looked at Aria closely and she gave me a little wave. I winked at her and went back to eating in the lunch room. She turned back to her table. The other girls were giggling and doing the same to me. Especially Hanna. Soon the bell rang sounding the end of lunch. We all got up and I walked back to my classroom. I walked in and saw that Aria was in there. 

"You should be in math." I pointed out. 

"I know. I wanted to say hi before I went back to learning about math and how we can apply it to the real world." She laughed. 

She came closer to me and whispered in my ear. 

"Wanna play a game?" She said seductively in my ear. My mouth turned dry.

"What kind of game?" I asked her.

"A love game." She whispered and looked in my eyes innocently. 

"What are the rules?" I said slowly. 

"You'll find out later. She said before giving me a quick peck on the cheek before walking out of the room.

Damn this girl was driving me crazy..

______________________________

*At Ezra's Apartment*

I heard a knock at the door and almost ran to the door. I opened it quickly and saw Aria standing there. 

"Hey baby." She said giving me a kiss before walking in. Again my mouth turned dry.

"Sit down. I'll get you some water." I said.

"Nope. Come here." She said pulling me down on the couch. 

"What?" I said. 

"Sit down." She said pushing me back and she got up.

"What are you going to do?" I laughed nervously. She said nothing but started to unbutton her shirt that she was wearing. 

"Oh man." I groaned. 

She slowly pulled it off and sat down on my lap. She kissed me. Hard. 

"You still wanna play that game." She said. I nodded. 

"Let's go." She whispered. I groaned again and grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her again. 

"Are you ready?" She said to me.

"The question is are you ready?" I looked into her eyes. There was lust in them.

"Yeah baby." She said.

"Let's go then." I said before trailing off.

This was going to be one hell of a night..

____________________________

That's it! Sorry that was enough for me without feeling weird. PLL is on tonight and I'm hoping for ezria sex!

-Katie