Chapter 7.

"Princess!" I heard my daddy call through the hallway of my home egging me to hurry up and go through to him, which I did. "You look stunning" he exclaimed and I smiled whilst blushing.

"Daddy look at you!" I gushed and he had got dressed up rather nicely "what's all this for?!" I asked and he smiled

"All in good time my lovely"

I hugged Daddy as he reached out do me and I smiled into the hug then noticing the figure in the doorway And realised it was Jacob. He looked fabulous and dashing even if I do say so myself.

"Well Jake don't you scrub up well" I said cheerfully as he reached out a hand and swung me around a couple of times as we laughed and danced together before heading a couple of clicks.

"My beautiful children" daddy Stated as he took one more whilst we stood looking at him. "Your present princess!" He the exclaimed and I laughed

"No presents was the agreement daddy!" I told him but he nodded his head in disagreement and turned to the kitchen quickly leaving myself and Jake stood there for less than a moment before he came back with something in his hand. "Daddy-"

"I know you love what you have, but I saw it and thought it would be perfect" he said as he handed me over a little box. At first I thought it was jewellery or something like that but I knew daddy knew I didn't wear that kind of stuff often so I gently untied the box only to find a set of keys.

A new car.

I through off my heels and sprinted over to my boots before heading outside and into the garage closely followed by dad and Jake

"My god it's beautiful Thankyou!" I exclaimed as I stood still in shock. "Just wow" I said and they both smiled widely at me.

"Well princess we need to get going so Jake and I will wait for five minutes in the car okay" he said and I smiled thankfully before walking around my car as they left.

"Happy birthday" I heard a breathless voice from behind me and I jumped before turning back around to the garage door to find a toes Paul Lahote.

"Paul..." I said in shock and he smiled as he came into the shed.

"I'm sorry but I didn't know it was your birthday and I felt terrible. We are friends now I thought so as a friend I wanted to get you a present." He informed me and I smiled at the kind thought. He handed me the box and I gladly accepted it. "I hope you like it now" he said panicking and I just looked at him telling him to shut up:

As I opened the parcel I smiled as a silver locket popped out.

"Paul-" I started but he hushed me by placing his index finger on my lips.

"I hope it's nice enough. If you don't like it you can-"

"Don't say return it because that's not going to happen" I said laughing as I picked up the locker and turned around. "Now please could you put it on me" I asked and he nodded as he reached for the lovely locket. I placed it gently in the palm of his hand and looked him in the eye for a split second. This felt so right to be so close and personal with Paul but right now I couldn't let my feelings get the better of me as I had to act professional. I don't let my feelings show so easily.

We were centimetres apart from each other now, I don't know how this happened but we were incredibly close and it was a well enjoyed sense for me to feel. I could feel Paul start to lean in and I too followed the actions before a car horn was heard and I jumped what felt like miles away from Paul.

"Coming!" I called and looked at Paul. "Sorry" I stayed but he was having non of it

"No I'm sorry! I'm wasting your time. Here" he said quickly as he walked behind me and put the locker around my neck before pausing as he left his hands on the back of my neck. "No Paul" he whispered before running o the front of me and smiling as he turned and walked out of the building leaving a freaked out me behind.

"Paul?" I called out as I held the locker but go no reply. Everything has happened so quickly. Paul and I were about to kiss. Paul had come just to give me a present. Paul had shown a caring side that I felt only a few people had seen.

The car horn went off once again before Jacob came running into the shed.

"Jay we need to go" he said hurriedly and I nodded following him back to the house to grab my heels. I then jumped in the car excited to see where we were heading only, I had one thing on my mind. That was Paul Lahote.