First Day Of 10th Grade

Tiera wake up before your're late for your first day of 10th grade!!!Mom said while stand by the stairs. I hop out of the bed when my mom yelled. I got in the shower for 15 minutes then got out and into my room then close my door behind me. I open my closet and pick out my all Jordan outfit my flight jordan shirt,cargo shorts,jordans socks,my flight 1's jordan shoes. I put on my underwear,bra,sports bra,put lotion on me then put my outfit on. After I did my morning hygiene I grab my phone,put on my big black glasses and my book bag and headed downstairs. I went to the kitchen and saw my brother and my mom eating breakfast but, I didnt had time to eat so I said good bye to them and headed out the front door. I walked to school sometimes but I always get a ride to school but,I decided to walk. As I walk to school I saw my best friends waiting for me,my best friend Taylor and Derrick. I knew them since 8th grade. Wassup TT!!! Taylor said while running to me give me the tightest hug ever. Hey Ta..y.lo.r as I could breath. Then she let go. Wassup T Derrick said while giving me a dap on the shoudler. After our greetings we went inside the building.

As we walk to class we saw 6 students walked towards us 3 girls and 3 boys.(The School Bullies) Hey look at the 3 little dorks with no popular friends looking like a piece of sh*t wearing dirty clothes. 1 girl said then everyone started laughing at us. After that they bump into us making us drop our books to the ground. Then a girl walk towards me helping me picking up my books then when I looked up I saw a pretty lightskin girl with brown eyes, deep dimples and, long black hair. I stood up and then she said Are you okay. I said im fine im just tired of being bullied by them everyday with a sad look on my face as I said. Then she said dont let them bother you there just big jerks to y'all 3. As she said that she smiled at me and waving her hand and said see you later at lunch. I felt kind of okay since she talked to me. Um hello Tiera we got to get to class it starts in about 2 minutes Taylor said while snapping her fingures in my face as I stared at that girl. Huh oh well come on I said going into math class. Hello everyone welcome to Mumford High School im your teacher Ms. Jackson and im going to be your new math teacher for this year,so let's get started with our lesson for today. She handed us a work sheet with Algebra on it. It was easy for me and my best friends because we're the 3 smartest people in the school. In about 30 of 50 questions of Algebra the bell rings for our next class.

This is my first time making a book so im not really good of creating stories just comment and vote and tell me what you guys think.