Messed Up

I been thinking and I haven't been doing long chapters,it's been short and imma make it long though.

Ps I need some more followers so please follow me if you can.

Now back to the story.

The next morning I opened my eyes and saw that Brianna was still asleep with her arm wrapped around my waist,so I moved her arm without waking her up then went to the bathroom and took a shower. After I took a shower I put on lotion and put on some black cargo shorts,blue basketball shorts,black n blue Nike's shirt,and black n blue Nike's shoes. Then after I did my hygiene, I decided to wake up Brianna because I wanted to take her out to eat breakfast."Babe wake up and take a shower so we can go out"I said while shaking her arm."Where we going"she said while sitting up."Out to eat breakfast"I said."Give me an hour"she said while laying back down."Girl you gone get your ass up"I said while tickling her."*Laughing stop you irritating" she said while getting up pounting and stomping her feet."Stop stomping your feet and getcha butt in the shower"I said. Then she threw her pillow at me.

After she got in the shower I layed in the bed watching tv. Then she came out and into our room. I couldn't help but stare at her with the towel wrap around her and the water dripping from her body. Then after she did her hygiene she was wearing the same outfit like me but different shehad on a cut off black n blue Nike's shirt,black short shorts,and her black n blue Nike's shoes. She always trying to be like me. Anyways I grab my phone and headed out the door, then we walked to IHOP because it wasn't that far from the house. We sat down and order pancakes. Then after we ate we went back home."Bae I going to go to the mall with Diana and Brittany okay they coming to get me in 5 minutes"Brianna said."Okay be safe"I said while I pecked her on the lips."Alright bye"she said then left out of the door.

Brianna pov

I lied I wasn't going to the mall I went to the club with my best friends they wanted to go. Amnd we're going to have some fun today. So we headed to the club it was packed it was like 60 people in here. So me,Diana,and Brittany was at the bar drinking a couple of shots then 3 guys approach us saying do we wanted to dance and of course we said yes. We started dancing, grinding,and twerking on them.

Omg it's been 10 F*CKING HOURSSSS DOES IT TAKE THAT DAMN O LONG JUST TO BUY SOME CLOTHES AND SH*T DAMN I CALLED BRIANNA LIKE 15 GOD DAMN TIMES NEVER PICKED UP THE PHONE. Then all of a sudden Brittany called me."Hello" I said."Yeah ummm you might want to come to the club I need to show you something"she said nervously."Umm okay I'm on my way".I said then hung up. I wonder what she want to show me so I grab my keys and headed to the club. After I got there Brittany and Diana pulled my arms and lead me to some where."Shhhh be quiet and just look"they said to me. Then they opened a door that looked like a bedroom and I saw Brianna having sex with a light skinned guy. I was pissed so I stormed out the club and walked home fast as hell. I walked in the house and I sat on the couch and watch tv then I heared the door open."Hey baby I'm back from the mall"she said."Why the f*ck you didn't picked up the phone I called you like 15 times and I know damn well you didn't go to the mall because if you did you would of have alot of bags,and I know where you been and what you was doing too"I said while still pissed."I don't know what you're talking about"she said while going to the kitchen."BRIANNA DON'T F*CKING PLAY DUMB WITH ME I KNOW WHERE YOU WAS AT AND WHAT YOU WAS DOING YOU WAS F*CKING HAVING SEX WITH A LIGHT SKINNED GUY AT THE F*CKING CLUB BRIANNA DANCING,TWERKING,AND GRINDING ON THAT N*GGA AND I'M PISSED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU LIED TO ME AND HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER PERSON INSTEAD OF ME AND YOU CHEATED ON ME TOO AND YEAH I FOUND OUT BECAUSE BRITTANY TOLD ME EVERYTHING"I said while walking out the front door and slamming the door still pissed as f*ck.