Close Call 3

We all headed to the cafeteria and went straight in line to get our tray. As we got our tray we sat down then ate our food. Then the school bullies walked towards me and my friends. "Hey dorks what y'all doing over here".Ashley said. "Nothing just eating our lunch". I said nervously to them. "Oh really" said Ashley while taking my chilly of my tray. "Yeah" I said to her. "Well make sure you clean your self up too" she said. "Um what you m...before I even finish my sentence she pour chilly on top of my head and on my shirt. "Hhhhh what wa wasss th th th that fffff for". I said burning in pain. "Nothing I just wanted to do that". Ashley said while walking off with her friends laughing at me. I quickly got up and ran out of the door and to the bathroom. I grab some paper towel and wiped my face,my face was burning really bad it started to turn red a little. Then all of a sudden Brianna walked in and said"Hey Are You Okay"she said with a sad and curious face. "Yeah,but my face just burns a little".I said to her with a sad face. Then she got an paper towel and started to wipe my face and my shirt. "You got a spare shirt in your locker or something"she said. "Yeah"I said. "Awww my baby face burns, I feel bad for you babe".she said."I know I wish I could get a little revenge"I said. "Well you can because they going to the skating rink also, they go everyday after school"she said."Really"I said with a curious look om my face."Yup,you wonder what will make your face real better"she said while walking towards me."Wh...before I get to finish what I was about to say she started to kiss all over my face and,then started to kiss my lips,so I had to kiss her back". After our second make out section, the bell rang to go to social studies.

So, me,my friends,and my girlfriend walk to social studies and sat down.Then Ms. Bracy gave us an assignment that was so easy as usual. So, we got started doing our work. After we got done with our work we had 40 minutes left and got done in 2p minutes, and we don't play when it comes to working. So the 4 of us started to talk. As we talked I kind of felt something coming down my shorts. And it was Brianna rubbing up and down my area. So I didn't care I let her do it. Then I saw Taylor writing something on a sheet of paper,I wonder what it was too. After we had talked for 40 minutes the bell rang. Everyome got up and headed to our last class. We all went to class then sat in our seats. But all of the sudden Ms. Banks wasn't here today. Then of course there was a note on the board saying"Hey students sorry im not here today I had and family emergency so I'll be back on Thursday so make sure you do today and tomorrow assignment" Ms.Banks. Ayyeeeeee Ayyyeeeee Ayeeee eveyone was so excited because, Mr. James or Ms.Banks wasn't going to be here for 2 days. So the 4 of us did today's and tomorrow's assignment. As we got done we got 5 minutes until its was time to go home. Then, the bell rang to go home. So, we all grab our stuff and headed out of the door. Then as me,my friends,and my girlfriend walk,Taylor was saying something in my ear she said"Hey don't tell Derrick this but, I like him"she said to me."Okay I won't"I said back. Then we all went to our house and changed to go to the skating rink which starts in 20 minutes.