Thanksgiving Fail

It's now Thanksgiving day and we are about to have it at my house. Brianna's parent,my parents,my best friends,Brianna's best friends,my brother and his girlfriend too.(Topic of the story).

Today is Thanksgiving and we're going to have a good time today. So I got up and took a shower for an hour so I could smell fresh. After I got out of the shower and went to my closet and picked out my grey n orange lebron shirt, my orange basketball shorts,and my grey n orange lebrons. Then I put on my grey glasses then I decided to call Brianna to see if she wanted to go to the mall."*Ring Ring Ring*"Hello"she said"Hey bae,um I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall today to get an outfit for Thanksgiving today"I said"Yeah sure I'll be ready in 15 minutes okay"she said"Alright bye bae"I said"Bye bae"she said then hung up. So I went to the bathroom to brush my hair and put on some cologne then I went downstairs to see what everybody was doing. I saw my mom cooking the thanksgiving food with my dad helping too. Then I saw my brother getting everything ready for the house and our guests."Hey mom can I have your car for today"I said while walking in the kitchen."Yeah better not come home with no scratches or anything"she said."I won't thanks"I said while grabbing her keys and heading out the door. As I roll pass Brianna's house I honk the horn to see if she was ready."Omg bae this your car"she said while getting in the car."No I wish this my momma car though"I said."Oh well,I got a question for you just tell me your opinion okay"she said while looking in my eyes."Okay I'm listening"."Okay do you think I should tell my parents that I'm gay"she said."What you gay I thought you was bisexual,but yeah you know like if someone can't take it no more and stop hiding about then yeah I think you should do it and come out of the closet,because imma tell my parents because I hold that secret since I was 5 years old and I gotta come out of the closet as a gay girl because I really don't care about any boys since I act like a boy so yeah I think you should"I said while we pull up to the gentleman n ladies clothing."Yeah I'm gay because I think you treat me better then any other person in the world,and I think we should come out of the closet together okay"she said while getting out of the car."Okay"I said. After we got our matching outfits for thanksgiving we went to foot locker to get our dress shoes. Then an hour later we decided to go to Brianna's house and put on our outfits since her parents wasn't home they coming from all the way from California so Brianna been living by herself. We got out of the car and into her house then upstairs to her room."Hey bae if it's okay if I take a shower real quick while you get dressed"Brianna said."Sure okay"I said then she went to the bathroom. I picked put my all white tuxedo,my white tie,and my white dress shoes. After I put on lotion and everything I put on my all white tuxedo and my white glasses then I put on cologne and brush my hair. After I was done then Brianna come in the room with a towel around her body."Babe you don't mind if I change in front of you"she said while going in her dresser."Yeah I don't mind"I said then she drop her towel and went in her closet. Omg god damn I didn't know her body look that damn fine I said in my mind."You like what you see babe"she said while turning around with her all white dress and heels."Yes I do"I said while I was laying in the bed."*Laughing*I know you do now let me get dressed because we only have 20 minutes before Thanksgiving"she said."Alright I'll wait downstairs for you okay"I said."Okay"she said while pecking me on the lips. After she was done getting dressed we headed to the car and drove to my house."Babe you look beautiful today"I said."Thank you I always look beautiful and you look handsome too baby"she said."Alright we're here I hope this goes well when we tell them"I said."Yeah we'll see though"she said."Well here goes nothing"I said.

"Hey guys were here"I said to everyone"."Hey just in time everybody here now,now come on we ready to eat"my mom said as everyone sat down. We all sat down then begin to say grase and ate. After 10 minutes of eating and talking I felt something hut my leg and it was Brianna telling me to say it."So is this your friend T"my mom said which she was referring to Brianna."Umm...ummm...no this is...my......*clear throat*girlfriend"I said while drinking my pop for a while."WHAT!!!"my and Brianna's parents said at the same time."Look I have a confession to make,I'm......Gay,I been gay seens I was 5 years old and I didn't want to tell you when I was 5 because I didn't know how to say it,so I waited until I was older which is now to tell you this okay"I said while my hands in my head."Is this true too Brianna"her parents said."Yes I'm gay too and she treats me better than trevon did he always hitting me,beating me if I disobey him,but Tiera is a whole different person then trevon she treats me right,makes me happy everyday,comfort me,always there for me everyday,and most of all always care how I feel and care about me"Brianna said while in tears."Why are you gay how come you don't want to be a straight person like me and your father" Brianna mom said. " Because I want to be gay I don't want to be straight anymore because, I want to be with Tiera and I LOVE HER!!!" Brianna said in anger. "Tiera I don't like this kind of you why you didn't tell me you was gay and why hide this until this very day" my mom said. "Because I didn't know how y'all would respond if I told y'all that I was gay and I like girls". I said. My dad sat there in anger,then he finally spoke. "OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT I HAD A DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL IN MY LIFE BUT I GUESS I DON'T, SINCE YOU WANT TO BE WITH GIRLS AND BE GAY, GET ALL YOUR STUFF AND GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DON'T COME BACK GOODBYE" my dad said in his loudest tone. "OKAY FINE I DON'T GIVE 2 F*CKS IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO COME BACK I JUST LIVE WITH MY GIRL BRIANNA" I said while I got up with Brianna holding her hand. I turned back and flipped all the food and glass to the floor making a huge mess and made me and Brianna's parents clothes messed up. "Oh and by the way mom and dad I hope you guys die and burn in hell" Brianna said and slammed the front door. "Babe you okay" said Brianna while she walked to the car. "Yeah I just want to be with you and live with you because, I love you too" I said while pulling off until her house. "Aww I would love for you to come stay with me because I need you in my life forever" Brianna said while pecking me on the lips. After I pulled up to her house I went up stairs and took my clothes leaving me with my sports bra and shorts on I hop in the bed with Brianna and we fell asleep peacefully.

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!! I know it's been a long long time but I'm back for good and I will be updating when I get a chance to. This story is going to get better and better just wait. And make sure you like and comment on my book. And I might make a second book you just might not know. Ps make sure you follow me too .