Trying To Get Her Back

It's been 2 weeks now since Brianna broke up with me,I been crying and thinking about her every second,enough is enough its time to get her back and I have to make this right to get her back. So I decided to call her."*Ring Ring Ring*What the f*ck do you want why the hell are you calling my damn phone just leave me alone"she said then hung up.So I called her again."*Ring Ring Ring*"Call my damn phone again imma hurt you"she said."Can I say something dang please don't hang up again"I said."I will if you want say what you have to say because I'm still mad"she said."Okay okay look I'm VERY VERY VERY SORRY for what I did I was drunk and I thought that girl was you because y'all had on the same costume and also I thought you was drunk too,so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE accept my apologie PLEASE I'M SORRY"I said."You is right because we did had on the same costume and you BETTER not have more than 1 drink have 1 next time okay, and I accept you apologie"she said back."Yes Ma'am"I said."Okay"she said back."Okay imma make it up to you I'll take you out to dinner at 8:00 okay"I said."Okay"she said."Alright bye"I said."Bye"she said then hung up.

Yes,she accept my apologie,now i got to make this dinner right and I gotta get hr back if I can. So I went to the store with my brother to get me a tuxedo for my dinner with Brianna. I brought an all black tuxedo with my black dress shoes,and black tie too. After I got my tuxedo, I decided to go to the barber shop BECAUSEEEEEE I want to cut and shave my dreads off because I had dreads since I was 11 now I want to shave it off to get a new look and a new me. It's been 45 minutes since I been to the barber shop and my brother is cutting my hair. After 5 minutes later he was done I was looking good he shave my head then gave me a big star on my left side of my head. So I paid him 30 dollars then,we went to the jewelry store and got both of my ears pierced,bought me diamond earrings and I bought a diamond stud necklace and hoop earrings for Brianna of course because I'm trying to get her back. It's been 4 hours since me and my brother left the house and we only have 1 hour until I go out to dinner with Brianna. So I took a LONG 30 minute shower then I got out and went to my room. I opened my closet picked my tuxedo,dress shoes,and tie. Then I went in my dresser and picked out my black boxers, black dress socks,black bra,black sports bra,and my black tee-shirt. After I put my clothes and stuff on,I went to the bathroom and brush my hair and put on some cologne. Then I put on my black glasses grab my phone,keys,and Brianna's gift then went to her house. I just hope thinks go well tonight,so I knocked on her door."Omg is that you Tiera"she said to me with a shocked expression on her face."Yes,it's me and I know I look different because I cut off my dreads and I wanted a new look,also I bought you a necklace and hoops earrings too"I said."Omg are you serious, omg there beautiful too thank you"she said while giving me a hug."You welcome and you look beautiful tonight"I said."Thank you and you look handsome tonight also"she said."Thank you,come on my brother waiting for us"I said while walking to the car with Brianna.

By the way Brianna looks beautiful tonight,she is wearing a black dress that was down to her mid thigh,black heels,her hair pressed out,her necklace and earrings I bought her,and some black eye shadow and red lip stick on. After our 15 minute drive we finally arrive to our favorite restaurant which is pandrosa we love this place. After we ate for an hour and talked we went to her house. "Thanks for the dinner,it's was nice"she said to me."No problem"I said. Then we sat on the couch and watched bring it. "Look Brianna I'm really I'm sorry for what I did and I was being stupid and I dont know why I some many drinks I don't know why I made you mad I should o.....before I got to finish what I had to say she kissed me and started to take me suit and my shoes off. After we kissed,I took her dress and heels off leaving her just her jewelry and her bra and panties."Oooo You don't have to say sorry again,and you can stay over my house for 3 days because I miss you so much"she said while she took my shirt and my tee-shirt off."Oooooo I miss you babe,now f*ck me harder"she said while unbuckling my belt and grabbing my area."I miss you too sexy and imma f*ck you 2 times harder"I said while picking her up and going up the stairs."*laughing*I miss my daddy,for now on imma call you big daddy"she said while touching my face."I know you will"I said then closed her door. After our 3 hours of you know what,it was 1:00 in the morning and we was tired as hell,she fell asleep in front of me and I fell asleep with my arm wrap around her waist while her booty was on my area. I guess I got my babe back.