Close Call

After I finish this part imma do a character description for each character that's in the story later on through out the day now back to the story.

We was shocked it was my brother Tayshawn at the door I was shocked than Brianna."T what are you doing you better be lucky im not telling mom what you did because your my sister,now come on mom is about to come home from work in 10 minutes"he said. I quickly got out of the bed and put my clothes on. "Bye bae see you tomorrow"I said to Brianna then pecked her on the lips then ran down the stairs. I quickly got my books and book bag. Me and Tayshawn got in the car and sped off to our house. We got out of the car opened the door I ran straight up stairs and change to my pajamas. Then my brother was sitting on the couch watching tv. We got home in 5 minutes before 8:00 because that's when my mom get off of work. I all most forgot I put on some body spray so my mom won't be suspicious thinking I've been having sex which I did, because she always know what sex smell like. After I put some body spray on I went straight to bed.Then I heard the front door opened it was my mom."Hey Tay where's Tiera"mom said."In her room sleep"Tayshawn said. So my mom went up stairs to my room to see if I was sleep which I was because after what me and Brianna did in the bed room for an hour,I was tired.

Next day,I got out of bed got in the shower for 15 minutes then I got out went to my room then closed the door behind me.I went to my closet and picked out my all white Nike's outfit,my white Nike's shirt,white cargo shorts,white Nike's socks,and my white Nike's shoes. After I put on my all white boxers,bra,and sports bra,I grab my grey glasses,my phone,and book bag then headed down down stairs. I quickly ate some cereal then went out the door. I walked to Brianna's house to see if she was there. So I knocked on her door then,she answer the door then quickly gave me a long kiss and said"I miss you so much bae"."I miss you too". After that we went to inside the school and went to class. Since me and Brianna have all 4 classes together it was a good thing."See you in class in 10 minutes ok bae"Brianna said."Alright cutie see you in class".I said.Then she gave me a 2 minute kiss on the lips then I slapped her ass after we kissed then she went to her locker smiling at me.

Ps imma do part 2 of this later on the day.