2 Months Later

"So,it been all most a month since me and Brianna been together and everything is going well.We got together on the first day of school on September 15,2016.Today is October 31, Halloween Day.Today everybody in the whole school is going to a big hotel party at my brother's hotel,everyone knows my brother of course. So we have a week off of school, I glad."(Topic Of The Story That's Going To Happen)

*Beep Beep Beep*my clock went off so,I got up to turn it off. As,I got up I went to take a 30 minute shower because, I wanted to smell fresh when I go to the party. As I took my shower I got out and went to my room. I went to my closet and picked out my black n red jordan shirt,black cargo shorts,black n red jordan retros,black glasses,and my black n red SCREAM MASK.After I did my nighttime hygiene, I went to get my phone and keys and went to Brianna's house to see if she was ready. I went to her house and knocked on her door. "Ooohhh sh*t the f*ck"she said while punching me in the face and kicking my area."ehhh sh*t STOP STOP it's me babe it's me"I said while in pain.Then she took my mask off "O sh*t not bad baby come here give me a kiss"she said while pecking me on the lips."Shoot i didn't know who was at my door"she said."Who you thought it was,it's always me now who would know where you live,I do"I said to her."I don't know,I got to protect myself"she said."I know,but come on me got to get to the party it starts at 9:00"I said while walking with Brianna to my brother's car. As we drove for 20 minutes,we finally arrived to his hotel. It was HUGE ASS F*CK,like there was 5 pools,4 gaming rooms,6 strip clubs,it's alot of stuff that I can't EVEN explain. Everyone was here partying,eating,dancing,amd just having the time of their lives.

Then,I saw my best friends Derrick and Taylor on the dance floor dancing,so me and Brianna went to the dance floor and dance to yiken by priceless da roc. Brianna was grinding on me amd twerking on me, and Taylor was grinding and twerking on Derrick I guess they having a good time. After me and Brianna got done dancing we went to the bar and grab some drinks she brought 1 drink and I brought 4 drinks because they were small cups."Hey babe I'll be back I have to go to the bathroom okay"Brianna said to me."Okay"I said back. After she left I drunk my 4 cups,I started to feel kind of silly a little like my eyes started to get blurry."Hey ba....be hhh...ow yy..you get drunk"I said feeling buzzed."I I don't kk..now" she said back to me while buzzed."Come hhh...ere and give me a kkk...iss"she said while started to kiss me. Then we kept kissing for a while now."Hey babe I'm back"she said while coming towards me."WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING TO HER"she said while yelling at me and holding a glass of water."Wha what you you mean"I said all confused and still buzzed. Then she pour water on the head,and walked out to the hotel exit."What happened,why you on me, where's Brianna"I said while things started to come back."Dude she's walking out the exit"Derrick said to me."What"I said while running to the exit."Brianna where you going why you leaving so early we still got 2 more hours left"I said while stopping her."*crying*leave me alone you bastard,you was kissing another girl while I was going to the bathroom, don't talk to me WHERE'RE OVER!"she said while walking out the door and into a cab. I didn't know what to say so I went to the bar and layed my head down. I knew I messed up real bad,I knew I shouldn't had to many drinks I should of had 1,I don't know how I'm going to get Brianna back now.

Tayshawn's pov

"I wonder was wrong with T"I said to myself. I'll just talk to her tomorrow. So I head to the dance floor and danced with this pretty brown skin girl we was dancing to slow motion by trey songz. "Wow you're a pretty good dancer"I said to her."Thank you"she said to me."Hi my name is Tayshawn"I said while greeting her."Hi my name is Kayla"she said to me back."Why don't we sit at the V.I.P area and get to know each other better"I said."Okay"she said back.

Taylor's pov

"Hey Derrick can I talk to you for a minute"I said nervously to him."Yeah sure"he said back."Um I have to say something that I been wanting to say to you for a while"I said nervously."I'm listening"he said."I like you,and I was wondering if you would like to go out sometimes"I said."I like you too and I would love to go out sometimes too"he said."Okay,wanna go to the dance floor and dance"I said."Sure"he said back.

I can't believe I messed up,I was drunk I knew I shouldn't have to many drinks. Also I don't know how to get Brianna back now,she was my first girlfriend too. I wish I didn't have any drinks. After a few moments of silence it finally hit me. I was drunk and I thought that one girl was Brianna because she had on the same costume as Brianna,and I thought she was drunk too,also I thought I kissed her. I have to call her tomorrow if she answer her phone. So I decided to go to the gameroom to get my mind off of what I did wrong to make Brianna mad at me. After we had fun at my brother's party it started to get dark so we all went home. As I went home I took a quick shower and put on some pajamas then went straight to sleep while my brother was up all night watching a movie with his new girlfriend he meet at the party.