First Day Of School Part 3

Sorry people if I didnt updated the story because I wasn't feeling well today im okay now lets get back to the story.

The note said....."Um I dont know how to put this um...I really like you Tiera and I just couldn't help myself because your very smart and your cute have cute little dimples and I like smart people. So I was hoping if you would like to go out sometimes. And that's why I kept staring at you all day long because I really like you. So I hope we go out sometimes. Love,Brianna XOXOXO"."Omg I was shocked of what she said on the note"I said to myself. So I had to say yes to that because I really like her too though and this would be a great thing of both of us going out. So I wrote back saying yes then hurried to science before I was late. I ran to class with 1 minute to spare then I sat with my best friends and Brianna."Hi class my name is Ms. Banks and im going to be your science teacher for the year so imma give you an assignment to do which is due in 30 minutes". After she passed out our assignment we went straight to work we had to do vocabulary. So we was done in 5 minutes before it was time to go home. Then after 5 minutes went pass the bell rang to go home everyone got up and ran out of the door like they lost their minds like they never been home before I guess they was ready to go home real fast. So me my best friends and Brianna went to our lockers to get our stuff to go home which was weird our lockers was next to each other lockers. We headed out of the door and walked home. Taylor and Derrick wasn't that far from the school they both live next door 4 blocks down so they walked home together. I was very nervous of handing the note to Brianna, so I did and she said in my ear"Thanks for responing back we going to have a great time at my house" after she said that she gave me a kiss on the cheek then walked home. I was surprise and curious at the same time what did she mean we're going to have a great time so I didn't worried about it I just walked home and changed and go straight to her house.

As I walked inside of my house I went up stairs and went to take a quick shower. As I got out I went in my room close the door behind me. I opened my closed and picked out a red cut of no sleeve shirt, my white cargo shorts, my red white flight 1's jordan shoes, my red basket ball shorts,white bra,white underwear,andmy red sports bra. After I did my hygiene and put my outfit on I grab my grey big glasses,my phone,and my book bag with my social studies book and binder, then headed down stairs. As I went downstairs I looked around and saw my brother watch tv in his room I didnt know he was here. So I told him where I was going then headed out of the door. I walked to see which address was Brianna's her address was 53278 so I kept walking to see which house she was in I looked at there was the address she didn't live that far from me she lived 2 blocks away from me which was a good thing. So I knocked on her door she opened the door and gave me a hug. As I walked in no one was home but her,but her house was big though and nice too."Hey Tiera, you look nice wearing all red and white that's my favorite colors too"."Um thanks you look nice yourself". "Lets get started with this homework".she said while we both sat on the couch. As we study and I help her with social studies, we was done with our homework in an hour. So we was talking and like get to know each other. After we got done talking there was a 10 seconds of silents no one talked but, after 10 seconds" Hey um I got your note I was nervous of what you was going to say so Im glad we go out now because I liked you ever since the 9th grade I just didnt know how to ask you" she said. "I liked you too"I said. After we said that she put our books on the table and started to stare at me for a minute then after that she started to lean towards me with her eyes closed so I lean too then after that all of a sudden our lips touch together so she started to kiss me then I kissed her back,after like 3 minutes of kissing she started to unzipped my shorts and taking my shirt of showing my 6 pack,I started to take all her clothes off accepted her bra and panties we started back kissing. I kiss her neck which made her moan a little and making her scream after I went lower and lower down her body. Then she climbed on top of me and kissed me while touching my abs and my area. After that I picked her up and took her upstairs to her room as I took to her room she said" Ooo do me right daddy". Then I closed the door behind me. After we had our 20 minutes of you now what we heard a noise someone was knocking on her bed room door after someone knocked they opened it we was shocked it was...........

Ooooooo who's at the door well you have to find out when I updated tomorrow.

Plus comment and vote tell me what you guys think.

Ps I never got any comments so make sure you comment.