Chapter 3

Troy POV
So you might be wondering why I cut the date short well because I'm a drug dealer and I had to take care of business. After I took care of my my business I came home to a angry girlfriend I know u like*girlfriend* yeah I have a girlfriend but it's something about y/n I like about her so let me gone head and here her mouth✌.

Ash:Where were you its 5am(yelling).

Troy:Yo I was wit my friends chill out wit all that yelling *getting in her face*

Ash:*point finger in his face* Boy if u don't get out my face action big and bad.

Troy:whatca gonna do if I don't.

Ash:*slaps the shit outa him*

Troy:*getting mad&balls up fists*through gritted teeth he said "you betta"

Ash:(running & she got in a room & locked the door).

Troy: *bangs on door* Open the door Ash remember you big & bad know *NO accent coming out*.

Ash:...........

Troy:OK u can't here know.........

Ash:..........

Troy:OK fuck u then I'm leaving ( walking out the door slamming it).

Ash:*room crying*

Next day around 10am  

y/n Pov

Hey  guys i just woke up and im really not in the mode for some reason  to talk  but im finna go to the mall wit  my best friend Aaliyah to catch up wit her and i promise her i would come  im finna get dressed talk to yall later.

beep beep 

y/n:*walking outside&hopes in car*

Aaliyah:Hey girly 

y/n:hey best friend

skip to Mall 

Author note 

The whole time at the mall y/n & Aaliyah were just talking about stuff  and  then y/n told Aaliyah about the boy and how the date went between  them two.After about 3 hours in the mall they went to Zaxby's then they went to y/n house and talk and watch movies the rest of the day.It was about 9 at night  when y/n got a  phone call from a unknown number so i answered it.

phone convo* 

y/n:hello

unknown:um is this y/n mia harris 

y/n:yea who's asking 

unknown: this your dad joseph  nolen harris 

y/n: Omg!!!!