Chapter 14

Troy pov
Y/n was wet like sea world wet this my first Time going down but I'm loving it.I grabbed on both sides of her thighs and dug my face deep inside that juicy...fat...wet pussy I'm real as freak and Ima show her how I get down *😛*.

"Ahhh....fuck"y/n said rolling her eyes back and pulling on Troy hair.

"Hey wtf going on in there"

"Oh shit that's my dad"y/n said

*troy still eating the cat*

"Mhmmmm troy st-"

" Why the damn door lock y/n "

"Hold up dad*breathing heavy*I'm changing" y/n start trying to pushing Troy head away but he doesn't move.

"You shouldn't be breathing that hard*Joseph bangs on the door*"

Y/n pov
"Ahhhhhh Troy stop"I started wining cause he wasn't stopping and I could feel myself about to explode'

"I'm Coming " i screamed and literally I was cumming I felt a wet substance run down my leg Troy stopped and said he'll see me tomorrow and hopped out the window.

*y/n jumped up and throw on her clothes and opens the door*

"What's up dad ?"I got nerves and rubbed my hands together.

"Who was in here"my dad start looking around so I stepped back.

"No one wanna look?"he gave me that scary stare and said no than he walked away I closed my door and ripped my sheets of the bed and put them in the laundry basket and got some new sheets.

My phone rung and I picked it up it was Troy.
Phone convo

Troy:did you get caught?

Me:*laughing* No

Troy:mhmmm you know eventually he gonna find out I've been fucking his daughters brains out *laughing hard asf*

Me:that's not funny Troy *rolling eyes*

Troy:Awe I'm sorry Princess did I heart your feelings

Me:No but I'll call you later gotta clean my room

Troy: Ok baby love you pumpkin pie *😘*

Me: Love you too fruit loops*😘*

End of convo

Troy Pov
I just made it home and my homie Lucas was there so I had to tell bro what happened I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"What's up Lucus" we did our hand shack and than he replied.

"Good my nigga how about you?"

"Shiiii let me tell you *starts singing* you know I got that act right.."

"*laughs* what happened ?"

"Well let's just say I have some boom head and...hold up...hold up....her dad almost catches us but you know me I keep going "

"*bust out laughing*Boyyy Joseph gonna beat your ass if he finds that out"

"Ummm let's hope he don't*bits his lips*"

Just a little update 😋