Chapter 19

7:14pm
Joseph Pov

"Y/n ,Kamora,and Aaliyah come here"Kamora was the first down running towards me than the two stooges came.

"So me and mommy are going out tonight and we need*points to Aaliyah and Y/n*you two to watch Kamora"

"Oh we can do that that's not a problem"y/n said

"Oh there is something else y'all not allowed to have company meaning NO BOYS!"

"that's good with me too I don't have a boyfriend anymore" Aaliyah started laughing at y/n comment I didn't care but I still wanted to kill that little boy.

"Y/n you should still try to hear him out that's not right"Kim said I looked at her like she crazy

"Princess you don't have to do nothing he wasn't meant for you"

"Umm can I go play with my toys ?"almost forgot my baby girl was in here

"Yes you may baby girl"she ran off and we still on this subject about some boy.

"Mom are you series he has another female living with him"

"Just give him a chance"Kim said
walking away.

"Well we leaving at nine and don't know when we will be back "

8:00pm
Troy Pov
I've been calling and texting her and she won't respond or pick up I hate that she mad at me for trying to help it's been two weeks she been here and still haven't tried nothing.Its been about like five days since the incident and when we was there after they fought I tried talking to her put she brushed me off.

"Hey can I come in ?"I looked up and it was Ash and sat up at the end of my bed.

"Sure"

"You good?"she said walking towards me.

"Yeah just thinking I really need her right now"

"You really don't"I looked up at her and she was between my legs.

"What you doing dude?"

"You acting like you that in love with her she ain't nothing close of being better than me i don't know what made you break up wi-gco"

" You cheated on me that's why we broke up"I said with a big ass attitude.

"OMG other than that"

"Your clingy self always thinking I'm doing something when I'm at work"

"Well I didn't you be coming home late"I looked at her and laughed.

"What's funny I'm being for real "she started pulling he rob of so I started to stand up but she pushed me down on the bed and straddle me.

"Ima need for you to get off of me"

"No I know you like it"she said kissing on my neck I pushed her off me and strand up.

"Don't do that shit"I said with anger"You already fucked my relationship up"

"You is a dumb ass nigga like she said you should know I will never be broke or not have a place to stay you just sad and pathetic just like you dad"she had struct a nerve and now I was heated.