Chapter 10

"You gonna let me in troy cause its kinda cold out here"

"Um-ummm yea come in"shit im over here stuttering like and little kid when they get in trouble.

"Thanks...what y'all up to today"I could see she was looking around to get a feel of my house so I just back up and watched.

"You must be y/n"Lucas said to her stared at her like she was a piece of meat I wanted to say something like nigga no she's mine but I know she's not so yes I'm on hush mouth.

"Yes and you are..."

"Lucas he doesn't tell you a lot about me don't he"she gave him one of the
Innocent smiles.

"Not really I'm sorry"

"Oh not your fault its his"I put all my attention to him like throw shade at me like I'm not here.

"Well enough of this what you wanna do today with princess"I looked at kamora and gave her a smile.

"Well we can go to....ummm somewhere-"y/n got cut off by kamora saying something.

"The park..the park!!!!"

"Ok then the park"I said getting my car keys I drive a black on black range rover with tan seat inside my wipe clean asf.

"We can use my car"I said to everyone

"Ok..come on kamora"

20min later
Y/n pov
We been in the park for a good minute having fun Lucus been flirting with me I think Troy getting mad.I've been smiling  this whole time at how funny he is but I'm gonna stop and be nicer.

"Troy are you mad"I said with sad face

"Nah I'm straight lil mama"I stared at him

"Don't call me that"he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side.

"Y/n can't u see I like you like a lot"he said biting his lip.

"Who? Me? Boy you know you lying"I started laughing.

"Man stop playing with me like that you know I like you fine*bits lip* beautiful big booty and nice looking lips that I wanna kiss right now and fuck the shit out of you right this minute you know every time I see you or think about you my dick get hard as hell if you just let me"he looked me in my eyes and I knew he wasn't playing.

"Omg why you never told me cause I liked you to a little bit though"he gave me that really nigga face.

"Mhmm a little bit you probably been dreaming about this dick"

"Not really"this shit happen so fast I didn't know what was happening he grabbed my face and pressed his lips to mine.god help me now his lips were so soft and big felt like clouds.

"Can you be mine"he begging me to be his than asking that's kinda funny.

"That's not asking it begging"he straight faced me.

"*sighs* y/n y/l/n will you do the honers and be my girlfriend?"

"Ummm yess"

I finally got what I want but how my dad gonna react to this he might kill him.

Short but just a little update.