Chapter 13

Y/n pov
"Umm what you just said?"I siad throwing the cotton ball away.

"Guh you heard me  I think I'm fa.."I stopped him

"Say no more"

"Haha why babe"he
Said looking at me will standing.

"I get that's all,what you wanna do?"

"Idk anything you want like .....let me eat you?" He said biting his lip.

"No if my dad find out I'm having sexual contact he gonna beat both our asses"

"Shit I don't care at least I get to taste you I'm good"

"Noooo"I start to walk out the bathroom.

"Come on we can lock your door"he had the most cuties puppy dog face I couldn't say no to that OMG he lucky he fine.

"Ok"I said lowly and soft

"what you said??"

"I said ok"I yelled a little

"Oh Fr"he licked his lips and opened the bathroom door and we went to my room "look you might need a pillow so you won't be screaming loud"

"Mann you ain't that good know"

"Oh bet I bet I can make you scream my name"

"Lol Ight Troy "

"U won't be saying that in a few minutes now "I started laughing he a real joke to me.

Troy pov
"Ight lay your ass on the bed take everything off"I walked to the door and locked it,I pulled my shirt off and walked in front of her she so fine curves ,belly,stretch mark and everything I love that shit. I rotated my neck pushed her towards her headboard  and stared a little I know she was scared and uncomfortable so I told her to chill and that I had her.

I put two finger in and went down  ......

Nahhhh haven't seen no love I'll update again when I have some comment or sum 😝