chapter 9

Y/n outfit in MM        
  2 days later
Y/n POV
This past two days has been very fun my dad took me to see my favorite Instagramers Supa and Tokyo I was so happy to meet them and he took us to the movies.and weirdly troy been flirting with me more than usual and I kinda like it but I know I can't get involved with him cause he work for my dad so I don't think so.

Kamora:(yelling) sister!!!!

Y/n:(runs in living room)What's wrong princess.

"I really hungry"

"Oh I thought something happened to you scared me"she just laughed me."why you didn't get dad to get you something to eat"

"He said he had business in his room"I looked at her confused why is my dad doing business in his room.

"Oh ok than get your shoes on so we can get something to eat.

"Ok" I started walking to my dad room but I started to hear moans come from the room so as I got closer the moans got louder.I heard a very familiar voice so I slowly opened the door and my dad was giving my mom head.

Like wtf that so nasty ewwwww I just saw my dad give my mom head ahhhhh!!like bitch disgusted.

"What the hell"my mom quickly moved my dad away from her a looked at me.

"Oh hey baby"I just was so shocked I couldn't say nothing.

Wh-when did you get here mom"

"Oh today"

"Really y'all just gonna have sex here right know with me and kamora here"my dad stared at me giving me a uneven look.

"Look I miss your mom and her pussy by the way your momma pussy taste go-

"Shut up Joseph"

"Well I'll let y'all go on me and kamora gonna ho get something to eat"my dad waved me off and as I was leaving I saw my dad finger mom thats just nasty.

Troy POV
"What good Lucas my main nigga"we did our little hand shack we had year we got a hand shack and,but these past two days i cut ashley ass off thought i was gonna stay with her she keep calling but i decline her ass she was nothing but a hoe anyways and I've been flirting a lot more with y/n not cause I'm trying to get at ash but cause y/n a very beautiful woman,smart, and has a body on her that I would love to see naked. Like eveytime I'm around her I get real excited i mean real real excited that I have to leave before I can do anything.

"Nothing much but boy you know I miss you a lot my boy"

"Shit me too being in atl ain't shit to do but school"

"I feel you I'm trying to be my education to"I looked at like he had two heads did he say what I think he said.

"Homie  you trying to grad-(get cut off by phone)what real quick"I looked at my phone and it.was y/n calling so I had to answer.

"Ok"
Phone Convo
"Hey troy"

"Hey baby girl what's good"

"Oh umm me and kamora need aome where to chill at can we come over"I know she was blushing the way she was sounding.

"Its cool little mama come through"I heard her laughter but I don't know why I think its cause I said little mama but why that funny.

"Ok"
Phone Convo over

"Baby girl coming through so be ready"

"You talking about that girl you always talking about"

"Year that's her"I smiled just thinking about her.

"Mannn you love her...you in love awww shit when we gotta set the wedding up"I looked at him like damn I'm not going that fast.

"Nahhh no wedding  taking it slow I just got out a fucked up relationship with Ashley hoe ass ima just take my time you feel me"

"Oh ok I feel you there"

Ding dong
"Who is it"

"Y/n"I opened the door with a smile.

"Damn"