Chapter 24

Ayame’s POV

Nakakairita naman!! Ano ba naman tong Hapon na to nabayaran ko na yung mga nasira ko. Halos kalahating milyon nga nagastos ko dun. Hindi nya pa din ako paalisin.

“Hey, can I leave now?” tanong ko sa kanya.

“Ii” (no) with matching iling pa yun.

“Doushite?”(Why?)

“You’re still not finished paying for it.”

“Nani?”(What?) anong hindi pa?

“I was supposed to have an appointment that day but because you’re a reckless driver I was late and it was cancelled.”

“I’m not a reckless driver”

“Just shut up!” ok. Tumigin na lang ako sa labas ng sasakyan. Ni hindi ko man lang alam kung saan ako dadalhin ng lalaking ito.

“You’re a part of the Higurashi Clan right? ” tanong nya

“Hai hai” tipid kong sagot

“Then you must’ve a good reputation”

“Yeah”

“So you don’t have a choice but to follow me” he smirked. Follow him? What is he talking about?

“What do you mean?” tumingin ako sa kanya with a confusing look.

“You should be my personal assistant for a week”

“What? Sino ka ba?”

“What?!” nga pala, he doesn’t understand tagalog.

“I said, who are you?”

“Jiruo Hideyoshi”

“I know”

“Then you should know who are you talking to” ha? Sikat ba sya?

“Honestly, I don’t even you” I frankly said. Bigla syang prumeno, ouch, muntik na kong mauntog. Good thing nakaseat belt ako.

“Hey! Tanga kaba?!” good thing he doesn’t understand tagalog.

“Really? You don’t know me? A TV heartthrob! The dashing Romeo of Japan!” feel na feel nya pa yung pag-iintroduce sa sarili nya.

“Well, it’s been 2 years since I last went here, so that explains why I don’t know you, sorry” haha, nagpipigil na ko ng tawa!

“aish! Now you know me! You have to be my PA”

“Seriously mister! I’m much higher than you, I’m from a noble family and you’ll just treat me like this?!”

“Do I need to tell the authority that a princess acted like that. You’ll have a bad reputation.” Geez. Blockmail.

“Ugh! It was just an accident”

“Just the same!” he grinned. “PA”

“AAh! I hate you!” I shouted.

“You hate me? I’m a heartthrob aren’t you attracted to me?” yabang!

“Yabang! Sorry but I don’t know how to have a crush or be attracted to someone” sorry, I’m not like the other girls. Belat sya.! Bleeh!

“Weird, you’re still a girl”

“So? Gender is not the thing here.”

“But you are still gonna be my PA no matter what! Or else I’ll tell you’re grandpa you are reckless, I heard that your grandpa is really strict” with that, I gave up. Si Lolo talaga ang nakakatakot.