Chapter Fourteen

~~~~~~~~~~~~ AUTHOR'S NOTE ~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i've finally uploaded the next chapter! :D So i guess i may not always post weekly and may take a while to post, it'll always keep posting untill I finish the book, I promise :) Hope you enjoy this chapter, and as always comment or inbox for anything or if you just wanna say hi go ahead and inbox, I don't bite :) 

LoveAlways ShadyMadeMe xxxx <3 

I woke up alone somewhere unfamiliar. I was snuggled up in a warm bed, in a dark room. What time is it? I thought to myself as I sat up and looked around the room. Little light was creeping through the outside of the thick curtains that were drawn down. It was a fairly big room. I was in a master bed with a tv in front of me, there was a bathroom door open in the room and there was a desk and couch to the far left. There was a bed side table on my left, right next to the bed and my bag was sat right on it. I dug for my phone to check the time and it read 8 In the morning. Fuck, where am I? I hopped off the bed and opened the double doors, which led me to a living room which had a dining table to the far right, near the big glassed windows, where I could see Marshall Setting up plates for breakfast. I guess I'm in Marshall's hotel suit then I quietly laughed to myself for freaking out about where I was and leaned onto the door. Of course I would be in Marhsall's suite. Where else would I be?

Marshall turned around to the sound of my laughter and smiled when he saw me.

"Good morning beautiful." He said as he walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the head. "Did you sleep ok?" 

I yawned. "Yeah, like a baby. I don't even remember getting here last night though." 

"Yeah, we both kinda fell asleep last night at the lookout but I woke up like half an hour later... you looked as if you were in a good sleep and I didn't wanna wake you, so I just carried you back to the car. I was going to drop you off at your place but I wasn't quite sure how to get there and I was pretty tired myself so I thought it be ok if you slept here. Don't worry, I lent you the bed and I  got the couch. I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything." 

"Wow. You actually did that?" I asked surprised. 

"Yeah...sorry, I hope that's ok? I should've asked, but I didn't wanna wake you." 

"No, no. It's fine! I'm just surprised you would do that...that's really sweet, thanks." I smiled. 

"It's really no worries." He nodded. 

"I didn't hurt your back did I?"

"Nahh, are you kidding? I hit the gym like everyday. pffft, these bad boys can handle anything." He joked flexing his arms showing off his muscles. If I could I would've pounced  on him right there and then, but I thought it be better if I didn't. 

"Oh for sure. I can definitely tell!" I giggled. "So what's for breakfast?" I asked walking over to the table where Marshall had set out all the food. 

"Well, I wasn't 100 percent sure what you liked, so I just ordered a little bit of everything on the menu. I remember you telling me you love chocolate chip pancakes so i ordered double of those, and I stayed clear on beans and anything with nuts because I think I remember you telling me you were allergic to nuts and beans made you wanna throw up." He said moving over to the table and pulling out my chair so I would sit. 

"Wow. You remember all that?" I asked shocked. 

"Of course. I remember everything." He said smiling as he took a sit opposit of me. 

"You really didn't have to go through all this trouble. I would've been fine with just toast and juice!" I said pulling the napkin on my lap. 

"Juice...fuck, I knew I forgot something!" He said reaching for the phone and dialling room service.