09 : Q&A

Sehun's POV

All of the Exo members started to throw several questions to Baekhyun. While me?

I just stayed quiet.

I just listen to their conversation well but my mind just thought of what had happened between Baekhyun and Eunmi.

Hearing Eunmi said that Baekhyun had helped her make me feel jealous.

Well, I admitted that I like her. What? We are childhood friend anyway. So, I know her better than him.

I am really curious. Aishh... I should be one of the hikers yesterday.

Then, Kyungsoo hit Baekhyun's head.

"Oww.. what was that for?" Baekhyun asked.

"For making us worry," Kyungsoo said.

"Yah! Bacon, where did you sleep yesterday then?" Chanyeol asked.

"In a cave? But I make a fire to keep us warm," Baekhyun answered.

"Sleeping in a cave? Isn't that scary?" Tao asked.

"What do you expect? For us to sleep outside? Its cold okay? I rather sleep inside the cave than outside," Baekhyun groaned.

"Isn't that's still cold? Unless both of you cuddled together," Lay joked.

"Yah! We bring our own jacket okay? Aishh..." Baekhyun answered.

"Is it comfortable? Sleeping in a cave at night. Its scary," Chen said.

"I didn't sleep yesterday. I was busy finding our way back to the camping place," Baekhyun answered.

"So, you had not sleep yesterday?" Suho asked with scrunched eyebrows.

"Yeah. I didn't sleep at all yesterday," Baekhyun replied.

"Yah! You should have sleep. You are probably tired. The whole day walking around searching for the way back to the camping place," Xiumin scolded.

"He's right. Why did you even do that? Now, rest," Lay said.

"Ey~ I don't feel like to sleep now. I will rest later after I got back. Don't worry. I will sleep soundly and comfortably later," Baekhyun said.

"Don't you dare to make noisy sound when you're sleeping!" Chanyeol warned.

"Why? I still need to sleep. So, don't you dare to disturb my sleep later!" Baekhyun said.

They continue to bicker until someone asked me, "Sehun, you okay?" It was Suho.

"I am just tired because of yesterday," I nodded.

"Yesterday? What did you guys do that make you tired?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yah! Bacon! We are all worried that we search for both of you around. We didn't even care to touch any foods or drink just because of both of you," Chen answered for us.

"Really? That's sweet," Baekhyun joked.

"Except for Lay. He keep on saying that you'll be alright since you're a man. But seriously, you are not really that mature," Xiumin said.

"What? Baekhyun is a man right? Look, now he's fine. Stop complaining and just be grateful that he's back," Lay said.

"Yeah, we should be grateful that our Bacon is back already," Chanyeol said.

Eunmi's POV

I was sitting at the back seat. I closed my eyes waiting for the car to move. As soon as the car move, Yoora and Hyorin started to ask me many questions.