Chapter 8

Isabella's POV.

I pulled out a book that caught my attention. I flipped it over and read the back. Something on a lost princess who has to fight a great evil to take back her kingdom. She's more a warrior then a preppy princess. My type. I flipped open the cover and started to read the first page. It was good. I found an empty table in a corner and sat down in the black chair. I kept reading intently. Then i felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey doll." the person whispered in my ear.

I looked up and saw dallas smiling down at me. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm trying to read." i hissed quietly.

He chuckled. "Who knew an ass like you actually read?"

He just called me an ASS! OKAY NOW HE- we're in a library. I thought. Hes not worth it. But hes worth everything to me. I like him. I-i admit it to myself how.. I do like him.

"No one i guess. Now shut the fu-" he snatched my book before i could finish. He closed it and clutched it. I folded my arms and didn't make eye contact.

"Lets go do something. Jus me and you." he said quietly.

"But i dont wanna..." i whined.

"C'mon. Buck's havin a party tonight. You're going with me." he told me.

I rolled my eyes. "Why would i go with you. God knows what you'd do to me when you're drunk."

He blushed and so did johnny. Where was pony- he was looking for a book in the aisle across from us.

I thought about it. Sure he sounds like fun and he might be the one to break my spell. But then it hit me. He wanted me to go to a party with him. Where'd we get drunk- do the dirty- and we're done for. What was i thinking? He's not gonna change for a girl- for me. I started to tear up. I stood up and quickly left them. I ran outside and down town, looking for a place to hide. I finally decided to go near the woods. I found a weird-shaped tree and climbed it. I sat high in the branches, out of sight from anyone on the ground. I looked at leaves covering me. So many greens. I picked one off its branch and played with it in my fingers. I sighed and felt a tear trickle down my cheek.

"Dammit. Why am i so stupid? First i get this stupid curse... Now i have no way to break it." i breathed to myself.

I heard footsteps and i shut my mouth.

"Dammit! Where'd she go?" i heard dallas's voice yell. I peeked down and saw him leaning against the tree. He was alone. "Way to mess up. Guess she found out..." he mumbled.

Found out what? I thought. Possibly the fact he doesn't like me.

He turned around and punched the tree. It shook slightly. I squeaked and clutched the branch i was on. God i hope i didn't sound too loud. He leaned his head against the white bark.

"Ugh..." he groaned loudly.

"Hey- dal. Why are you so upset?" johnny asked approaching the tree.

"She... She was different ya know. But i guess she thinks she's jus another broad to me." Dallas said.

"Isn't she?" johnny asked innocently.

"Well-i mean... I dunno! I can't even think when im around her. But i can't let her ruin my reputation man. So... I gues..." he pasued and stared at the concrete. "I have to let her go. Give up."

I teared up. Now im really on my own.

"Lets go man. She ain't even worth it." dallas said walking off with johnny.

Question:: what if i ended it that she didn't get a lover in time and she became cold hearted?

You don't have to answer but if you want just comment. But i was on instagram and i saw this pic- with a small imagine of course. But people were commenting how Dallas would never change for a girl. And he would always be a player and could never love. And im sitting here going crazy trying think him over. What if he can't? What if he just can't? But i want to have a happy ending for this fanfic. But i might twist up the ending. But answer my question at the top please so i can get an idea for what to write next.