Chapter 6

Isabella's POV.

I walked in front of dallas down the street. It was dark, around 11:00. We walked in silence into town to look around. I passed by a coffe shop and dallas stopped behind me.

"Why'd you stop?" i asked turning around.

He was looking across the street. I followed his gaze to a girl, blonde hair, looking slutty as ever- Sylvia. I growled as she glanced over and smirked. She blew a kiss at dallas and he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you still date her? You know she's a cheater, a hoe, a sl-"

"Coz. I can't find anyone else alright?" he shot.

I felt another sharp pain in my chest. I doubled over clutching my chest. I glanced at my wrist and the heart glowed then faded again. Dallas walked beside me.

"Are you okay?" he asked, but nothing was in his tone. As if he didn't care. I looked at my heart. A small chip, a speck was gone at the bottom edge of the heart. This spell is true. And i have no damn idea how to break it.

I stood up straight and looked at dallas.

"You didn't even help me. You watched me." i hissed. He crossed his arms.

"Well what was i supposed to do?" he asked.

"Help me up? Maybe not wait till the last fuckin minute to ask if im 'okay'." i said tearing up a bit.

He rolled his eyes. "Well you're fine now right?" he asked sarcastically.

I let a hot tear slip down my cheek. "No. No I'm not." i turned around and stomped down the street to the pawn shop i got the ink at. I busted inside and wiped my face.

"Old lady? Ms?" i hollered. The old lady appeared behind the counter.

"Yes dear? Come to see how to break the spell right?" she asked.

"H-how'd- um ya." i said walking towards her. She stopped dusting and looked up, flashing a toothy grin.

"Well... You must find someone you love and tell them before times up. But they have to love you back too dear." she explained.

"Like Beauty and the Beast..." i sighed. But the spell is on me. "But no one loves me. And i could never love anyone." i scoffed.

"Well you better hurry and try. Looks like you have about 2 weeks left." she sighed going back to dusting. I turned around and walked back towards the door.

"You know... He likes you. More than you think." she called.

"Who?" i asked hopefully.

"That boy... The one who caught you tonight. You fell hard for him- you're still falling. Just can't feel it yet." she said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. The one- Winston. I don't like him. He doesn't like me. He's a jerk. Im a jerk. But we're so different. And he's taken. I pushed through the doors and walked the rest of town. After a few minutes i found myself at the park. I sat down at the fountain and dipped my fingers in the chilled water. It hurt like hell but i didn't care. I felt like i was already here. I pulled them out and stuck my hands in my jean pockets. I stood up when i felt something slam against my chest, sending me back in the fountain. I sat up in the water and saw sylvia smiling evily.

"Back off my man!" she scowled and chuckled. I jumped out of the fountain and tackled her. I punched her nonstop until i was pulled off her.

"You little bitch! UGH! Let go of mee!!" i yelled thrashing around.

"Cool it will ya!" they yelled. I kicked and finally got loose, chasing after slyvia who was trying to run away. I lounged but was caught by the waist.

"Let me go! Ugh!!" i yelled again. The person set me down and turned me around. It was Dallas.

"Look- you already beat her enough alright!" he yelled at me. He yelled at me. I got even more pissed. I felt adrenaline pump through my body and before i knew it i had punched him in the face. He backed up clutching his nose.

"Hurts like a bitch doesn't it?" i hissed chuckling.

Then i ran off. All the way home. I snuck around the back and tiptoed up to my room, closing the door behind me. My window was still open so i closed it. I sat down on my bed and took off my hoodie, shirt and shoes. I changed into some black sweatpants and a black t shirt. I fell asleep on top of the covers.

**TIME SKIP**

I woke up tangled in my sheets and drool dripping down the side of my face. I shot up and wiped it off, and untangled my self. I slid my legs over the side of the bed and tried to stand. I fell over.

"Ow..." i mumbled standing up and rubbing the side of my head.

I heard some mumbles and walked outside my room. I heard a chuckle coming from my parents room. I walked down the hall and creaked open the door. And lets say i saw something i didn't want to see.

"Gross guys!" i exclaimed and closed the door back.

I walked out into my living room and sat on the couch. Maybe i should go out. Enjoy myself. I only have 2 weeks until i become a total bitch. I walked back up to my room and changed into ripped denim jeans, a white tshirt, and a light, gray hoodie. I went into my bathroom and put my hair into a high ponytail and added light make up to cover my bruise. I did a duck face for fun and walked out. My duck face isn't those pretty girly ones though. It's the ugly, im-a-weird-bitch duck face. Coz i am!