Chapter 2

Dally's POV.

I walked down past the school when i saw her. That classy soc. Isabella. But she wasn't just like any of em man. She... She was different. Like not as tolerant for shit ya know? She was with Marcia and Cherry. I stopped beside a tree and watched her walk on the other side of the street. She glanced around and saw me. I smirked. She flipped me off and smiled. Wow. She was hot.

"Dal? Hello?" pony waved his hand in front of my face. I pushed it down.

"Chill kid. I was jus eyein that broad over there." i said pointing to Isabella who went back to talking with her friends.

"Isabella? Good luck with her. You're both stubborn jackasses..." pony mumbled.

"What?" i asked tapping my ear dramatically.

"Nothing nothin." he sighed.

We walked back to the Curtis house when i saw her again. What was she doin on this side of town? She trudged down the road in her ripped jeans and black long sleeve. She heard a car engine and dashed across the street next to me. I eyed her.

"Whattaya doin over here?" i asked. She looked down at the blue mustang and scowled.

"I wanted to go out-but these... Socs keep chasing me, begging me to go out with them." she explained crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well what are ya gonna do about it?" i teased. But of course if it came to it i would help her. I don't know why- she was a soc. And picked on them, not helped them.

"I dunno. I can try to avoid them, but they shouldn't be over here anyways." she said.

"Neither should you." i said. She looked at me and scoffed.

"Well i guess i should leave then Mr. Jackass Winston." she shot and walked past me. I grabbed her arm as the mustang pulled up beside us. Pony bowed his head and clamped his mouth shut. Johnny had just walked up was standing behind me, looking down.

"Isabella?! What are you doing here?! " bob yelled. He stuck his head out the front window.

"Not hanging out with you guys obviously!" she shot. She wriggled out of my grip and stared at bob.

"And why are you with them?" he asked eyeing us.

I scoffed. "Why is she with you?" i shot.

"Shut up both of you!" she yelled. "I'm not going with either of you so chill! I just want to take a nice damn walk! Gosh!"

I watched her as she talked with bob and they eventually drove off. She looked at us.

"Now- what are you guys doin tonight?" she asked.

"N-nothin." i sputtered as she got real close. She smirked.

"Do i scare you Winston?" she teased. I gulped and rolled my eyes.

"I'm shaking!" i said sarcastically. She smiled, flashing her perfect teeth.

"Well stop shaking coz i wanna do something. Im bored." she said.

"Well what do you wanna do?" ponyboy asked.

We both looked at him. "Nothin legal." we said in unison.

I looked at her. She smirked. "You're cool. For a soc." i said.

She glared at me. "Watch it Winston." she shot.

I smirked and eyed her intensely. She was amazing. But she hated everything and everyone. I've heard about her. Cold hearted Izzy- what some people said, even though most of them loved her. It would be hard gettin her to like me. Like i actually like her though. I couldn't. It would ruin my reputation.