Edolas! Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail) x Reader {NaL}

A/N: Is it weird that i like Edo-Wendy more than Earthland Wendy??

No One's POV

"Wendy~!" You yelled across the Fairy Tail guild's hall. "What do you want?" Wendy asked while turning around. "Let's go on a job!" You yelled. Wendy sighed and nodded. 'This is my chance.' You and Wendy thought. "Ooooh. Our two youngest members are going on a date huh?" Levy asked. "Shut up, Levy! They're still young! They dont to know about that." Lucy yelled. "What did you say?!" Levy yelled. Lucy and Levy started throwing things at each other. "Let's go." Wendy said. "You already found one?" You asked. Wendy nodded and walked away. You shrugged and followed Wendy. "It's about time you say what the job is." You said. "The job is taking out bunch of monsters in the forest." Wendy said.

"Forest..." You mumbled. 'I was lost...Almost eaten by the monsters that day...' You thought. "Dont worry. I wont let anything happen to you 6 years ago. A past is a past." Wendy said and smiled. You smiled a bit and looked away. "Hey, come on. Cheer up. I'll protect you no matter what." Wendy said while holding your hand. You blushed and looked away. You both reached the forest. "Geez." You mumbled and looked around. You sighed in defeat. "Wendy, you can let go of me." You said. Wendy raised an eyebrow and released your hand. "Let's scatter. Just scream if something happened." Wendy said. You nodded slowly and you both scattetered around the forest. "Lame." Wendy said and kicked a monster's face. She can hear you taking out monsters. "That girl is maniac when fighting." Wendy mumnled.

"Geez. Troublesome!" You yelled and ran deeper on the forest. "Wendy?!" You yelled, looking around. "Wen- AGH!" You got punched over by a tiger. "How the hell can a tiger punch me?! Should've run when you had the chance." You said. 'Great. Im lost.' You thought. The tiger growled and it's are glowing red. "This isn't an ordinary tiger." You mumbled and dodged his attack. "WENDY HELP!!" You yelled. "WHERE ARE YOU?!" Wendy yelled while running. 'Shit! It was a very bad idea to leave her alone!' Wendy thought. You defeated the tiger and noticed that it's getting dark. "Great. Just great. Im gonna spend the night here?!" You yelled.

[ Timeskip: 11:30 ]

"It's cold..." You said while your eyes are tearing up. "Wendy..." You mumbled. "(Y/N)?" You heard Wendy. You looked up and saw her sitting above a tree. "Wendy!" You yelled. Wendy jumped down and hugged you immediately. (A: 😍😍😍) "Im sorry." Wendy said. You smiled and kissed her nose. Hahaha! Gotcha! "Let's go back." You said. "Sure." Wendy smiled. And then, you both walked to the guild, holding hands. (>///////~/////<)