Gou 'Kou' Matsuoka (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club) x Reader {NaL}

A/N: ^_^ Let's try other anime now.

No One's POV

"Gou!" You yelled. Gou turned around with an annoyed face that made you amused. "I told you to call me Kou!" She yelled. "Whatever. Come with me." You yelled and grabbed her hand. "Where?" She asked. "To Makoto-kun and the others." You said and ran to the rooftop. "Ah, (Y/N)-chan! Kou-chan!" Makoto yelled and waved. You went to them and sat on the ground. "What do you want?" Gou asked. "Look." Nagisa pointed at the swimming pool. "Is that Haruka-senpai?" Gou asked. You all nodded. "He's swimming again." Rei said. "So what? Shall we do something about it?" Gou asked. "We were planning to but i dont think Haru-kun will walk out of that pool." You said while standing up beside Gou.

"By the way (Y/N)-chan, aren't you gonna confe---". "So, should we stop Haruka?" Rei interrupted Nagisa. "What was that Nagisa?" You asked angrily. "N-nothing." Nagisa said and hid behind Rei. "Im not sure but i think i heard confess or something. Ooooh, do you have a crush on someone?" Gou asked while leaning close to your face. You blushed and shooked your head. "N-no." You said. "You're blushing and stuttering. Thay's means yes." Gou said. "That's because you're leaning close to me." You mumbled. "What?" Gou asked. "Nothing!" You yelled. Gou leaned back and giggled. 'Stop it. You're getting even cuter.' You thought. "(Y/N) you told me you have a crush on someone. Remember?" Makoto asked while smiling. "Shut up." You said while blushing hard.

"Tell me!" Gou yelled. "NO! DONT!" You yelled while covering Gou's ears. Gou got free from your grip and Makoto whispered who you liked. You blushed hard again and looked away. "Really? She does?" Gou asked. Quite shocked. 'Great. Now she hates me.' You thought. "(Y/N)?" Gou asked. You turned to her and raised an eyebrow. Your eyes widened when she kissed you. Makoto and the others smiled. You didn't kissed back because you were S.H.O.C.K.E.D. Hey, you didn't expected her to kiss you. Gou leaned back and said, "Dont say 'cute' to other girls." then looked away. "Now, where did that come from? I wont say that because..." You blushed and looked down on your feet. "...you're the only one that's cute for me." You mumbled which Gou only heard. Gou blushed and hugged you.

"I love you." Gou whispered. "I love you too." You whsipered back. "Ehem." Rei coughed. Gou immediately released you. "Hey, guys." Haruka said. "Haru-chan! You're late! Kou-chan and (Y/N)-chan comfessed their feelings for each other." Nagisa yelled. "Really? That's great." Haruka said. "You and Rin-kun should be together. Im not a fan of Yaoi but yeah you both should be together." You said. Haruka raised an eyebrow and looked away. 'Nailed it.' You thought and smirked. "I have request for Kou-chan and (Y/N)-chan." Makoto said. "What?" You and Gou asked. "Kiss." Everyone said. "HU---?!" Gou were cut off when you kissed her.

(A/N: From all the chapters i've made, i think this is the cutest.)