Chelia Blendy (Fairy Tail) x Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail) {AL} (Part 1)

Wendy's POV (A: This is the first time having one of the girls having a POV)

Hey, ever since my fight with Chelia, i have feelings for her -//////- "NO!!" I yelled. "What's wrong Wendy?" Lucy-san asked. "N-nothing." I said, blushing hard. I cant fall in love with another girl!! "Hello, Fairy Tail!!" Someone yelled. That voice belongs to... "Wendy!!" Chelia yelled and hugged me. "Chelia!" I yelled and hugged her back. She kissed my nose!! O//////O!! "Get a room! Damn lovebirds." Gray-san said. "Hey!!" I yelled. "Young love is so beautiful." Mira-san said. "Gray-sama! Do it to Juvia too!" Juvia-san yelled. "Uh, Chelia? Y-you can let go of me now." I said. Chelia blushed and released me. "S-sorry." Chelia said.

Natsu-san and Lucy-san were smirking. "S-stop that!" I yelled. "Wendy! Do you like Chelia?" Lyon asked. "As a friend, yes." I said. Chelia blushed again. "Secret revealed." Sherry said and gave me a thumbs up. "What secret? I just said i like Chelia because she's my friend. Who the hell doesn't like their friend?" I asked. "Me." Aquarius said. Where did she come from? "What i meant is Lucy." Aquarius said. "Really?" Lucy-san asked. "Anyways, let's go somewhere Wendy!" Chelia yelled. "Where?" I asked. "Somewhere!" Chelia asked. "Where is this somewhere?" I asked. "Come with me!" Chelia yelled and dashed outside. "What the heck?" I mumbled and ran after her.

"Dont do anything dirty!" Carla yelled. What?! "Chelia?! Where are you?!" I yelled. "Help!!" I heard Chelia. I ran where Chelia is. She's surrounded with drunk guys. "Hello, cutie." Guy 1 said. "Leave me alone!" Chelia yelled. "Do you have some time?" Guy 2 asked. Guy 3 held Chelia's arm. "Leave her alone!!" I yelled. "Huh?" They asked. "Wing Slash of the Sky Dragon!!" I yelled and attacked the guys. The guys fell unconcious. "Wendy!" Chelia yelled and ran to me. Chelia hugged me and i blushed hard. Why is she hugging me? "Chelia, are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah, thanks to you." She said. The guys disappeared.

"Where did they go?" I asked. "Maybe they retreated." Chelia said. "Let's go to your house." Chelia said. 'Dont do anything dirty!!' Carla's note-to-remember crossed my mind. I shook it off and we went to my house. "Whoa, it's pretty! You like dark blue?" Chelia asked. I nodded. "It's the same as my hair." I said. "Yeah, i like dark pink. The same as my hair too." Chelia said. That's a surprise. "Why were you there?" I asked. "Where?" Chelia asked. "Why did you come where the drunk men are?" I asked. "Well, i was wandering around. It's only a coincidence that i got there." She said.

Yeah. Sure. Coincidence huh? "I see." I said. "Hey, Wendy." Chelia said. "Yes?" I asked. "Do you like someone?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. "Who is it?" She asked. I blushed. Should i tell her?? Yes or no? "Secret." I said. "HUH?! I'll tell mine and you tell yours!" She yelled. Geez, she's so childish. "Sure." I said. "I l-like-- NO! I love y-you." She said. Awwwwww! So cute! Wait what?! What did she said?! "You love who?" I asked. "I love you." Chelia said and leaned close to my face. I blushed hard. "C-chelia." I said. "What?" She asked. "Dont 'what' me! Just move away." I said. "Move where?" Chelia asked. Her face is getting closer and closed im gonna explode!! O//////O!!!

Chelia kissed me and we ended up falling on the floor. "Nngh." I moaned out. Shoot! That was embarresing! Author-chan, dont make me say embarresing things! (A: Sorry not sorry.) HEY!! I put my arms around her neck which made the kiss deeper. O///////O!!

A/N: STOOOP!! Cliffhanger!! Part 2 will be soon!