Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail) x Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) {NaL}

A/N: Requested by: animefever98 Enjoy!

No One's POV

"Erza?" Lucy asked. She saw Erza with Jellal. "Oh, hey Lucy." Erza said while blushing. Jellal was smirking. 'They were about to kiss.' Lucy thought. "Sorry, did i ruined your moment?" Lucy asked. "N-no." Erza said. "I was just about to go out." Jellal said and walked out of Lucy's house. "What were you both doing at my house?" Lucy asked. "I was looking for you so i went here and i didn't noticed that Jellal was following me." Erza said while still blushing. "You were about to kiss." Lucy mumbled while looking down. "Is something wrong?" Erza asked. "Come to think about it, i haven't have my first kiss." Lucy mumbled. Erza raised an eyebrow. "You haven't?" Erza asked. Lucy nodded.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" Erza asked. "Sure but that would be weird." Lucy said. "I think so too." Erza said. "Hey, hey, you and Jellal were about to kiss, was that the second time? Because i felt like you and Jellal had been here in my house for long." Lucy said. "Y-yeah." Erza said which made Lucy froze. Erza looked at the speechless Lucy. "Are you alright?" Erza asked. "Yeah." Lucy said, a bit of sadness in her tone. "What's wrong? You dont look okay." Erza said. "It's just...nothing." Lucy said. "I dont believe in you." Erza said with furrowed eyebrows. "Fine. I was jealous. Happy now?" Lucy asked. Erza's eyes softened. "You were jealous? You like me?" Erza asked. Lucy nodded like it's not a thing.

"Why didn't you said something?" Erza asked. "Because! We're both girls! It's weird!" Lucy yelled. Erza sighed and grabbed Lucy's chin, bringing her face close to Lucy's. "Uh, Erza?" Lucy asked while blushing. "Shhh." Erza whispered and kissed Lucy. (A: >//////3//////< Lu-chan you lucky blondie!) Lucy kissed back and opened her eyes. Isn't hard when you're kissing somebody when your eyes are opened? Lucy gently pushed Erza back with her hands. "What's the matter? I thought you wanted to do this?" Erza asked. "Yeahhhh, BUT you dont even like me. It's like you're toying with me." Lucy mumbled. Erza smiled a bit and pressed her forehead to Lucy's. "Let me tell you this. I love you, Lucy." Erza said. (A: >////////< SERIOUSLY!! LU-CHAN!!) Lucy smiled back and said, "I love you too, Erza." and they kissed again.