Teacher! Kagura Mikazuchi (Fairy Tail) x Reader {NaL} (Part 2)

A/N: This is the part two @_@!!

No One's POV

You entered Kagura's classroom and sat on your seat. 'Thank god no one knows. Exceot for those two.' You thought and looked at Natsu and Kucy in the corner of your eyes. "Natsu, Lucy. Come here." You said. Lucy and Natsu blushed a little bit and went where you are. "You saw it didn't you?" You asked. Lucy and Natsu slowly nodded. You sighed in defeat and crossed your arms. "Dont tell it to anyone." You said. "Of course." Natsu said and grinned. You smiled a bit and Lucy smiled back. "Alright, class. Get back on your seats." Kagura said. Natsu and Lucy got back on their seat which was on the back.

You were in the middle front. Kagura started discussing about the test and how you do it and this and that. Kagura passed you the test paper. You looked at the back and saw a handwriting on it. 'Go to the nurse's office at lunch break.' It says. You knew who it is. You smirked which Kagura saw and which made smirk a little bit. "Alrighty, time starts now." Kagura said. You closed your eyes and started answering. 'Piece of cake.' You thought. 'Looks likes (Y/N) is finishing this more ealy than she did at the test last time. She is a record breaker.' Natsu thought.

"Dragneel, why are you staring at (Y/N)? Are you finished?" Kagura asked. "N-no, ma'am. Sorry." Natsu said and continued answering. 'Yeah. She's mine, kid.' Kagura thought. You chuckled and closed your ballpen. "Finished." You said. "Whoa. 3 minutes?" Lucy mumbled. "The heck..." Gray mumbled. "Hmph." Kagura grunted. 'She's faster then Levy.' Erza, the class president thought. You and Levy are the top students here but you dont care who is more smarter than the both of you. "Finished." Levy said who was beside you. You glanced at her but looked at Kagura who was spinning her ballpen.

You both were just staring at each other in silence. "Damn. Too hard." Gajeel mumbled. Gray scratched his head. Juvia raised an eyebrow. Natsu was almost gonna break his ballpen but Lucy calmed him down. "Phew. Finished." Lucy and Natsu said. "Finished. Gray-sama...?" Juvia asked. Gray was biting his lips hard. "Finished." Erza and Jellal said. 'Oooh. Aren't Jellal and Prez dating?' You thought. "Finished or not finished, pass the paper." Kagura said. Gray and Gajeel's jaw dropped but they passed the paper anyways. (A: That's how we always do a test.)

Kagura placed the paper to her desk and started discussing the lesson. You were just staring at her again but you're still listening. 'Her moans. How come--' Your thought was cut off when Kahura called you. "Y-yes?" You asked. "You're staring off at space again." Kagura said. "S-sorry." You said. 'Im so focused on Kagura i cant even focus on the lesson!!' You thought. You closed your eyes and focused on the lesson...and Kagura. Erza and Levy were staring at you and you can feel it. 'Something's strange between Miss Kagura and (Y/N) did something happened to them?' Levy thought. 'They couldn't have kissed didn't they? Nah, if (Y/N) would do that, she cant go to this class anymore. So what's the damn problem?' Erza thought.

Finally, you were focused only on the lesson. 'This lesson is a bit hard for me.' You thought. You furrowed your eyebrows. "(Y/N)?" Kagura asked which made the whole class' eyes land on you. "What?" You asked. "Are you angry at something? It's like you're glaring at either me or the board." Kagura said. "N-no. Im just...yeah! Im angry at something." You said. 'Nice one, (Y/N). Now what?' You thought. "What are you angry about?" Juvia asked. 'Damn.' You thought. "M-my brother." You said. "What about your brother?" Lisanna asked. 'Stop asking dammit!' You thought. "He-- He broke my cellphone." You lied. 'My brother never does that!!' You thought.

"You can just buy a new one." Gray said. "Yeah, but the cellphone is important to me." You said. That wasn't a lie. It was given by your brother. "He broke the cellphone he gave you?" Mirajane asked. "I guess you can say that." You said. "Okay. Now..." Kagura continued discussing. You sighed in defeat. 'Thank you, Kagura.' You thought. Kagura knew you were gonna get angry.

[ Timeskip: Lunch Time ]

"I wonder why classes ends quickly. I mean, we're just here for 4 hours?" Elfman asked. Kagura's class was your last class. "Yeah." You said and went outside the classroom, Natsu and Lucy were standing there. "Hey guys." You said. "Hello." They said. You felt Kagura walked past you and went to the nurse's office without anyone seeing her. 'How can...' You thought. "Are you guys gonna do it again?" Natsu asked. "Dunno." You said. "Maybe yes. I saw your testpaper. It says go to the nurse's office. Go there. She's there now." Lucy said. "But...what if anyone hears us? You never know when your moans are loud." You said.

"Dont worry. Nobody comes there because the nurse's office is in there." Natsu pointed at the last room. "You have got to be kidding me." You said. "Go." Lucy and Natsu pushed you. "Dont look it's embarresing!" You yelled before running to the nurse's office. "We wont!" They yelled. You entered the room, out of breath. "Took you long enough." Kagura was sitting on a white bed. "Well...this was the last room..." You said and sat beside Kagura. Kahura pulled your tie towards her and kissed you. And it started.... (Continues in Part 3)