Eric cartman x reader : more than friends (lemon)

(You all are like 16 o3o)
(Y/n) pov
I was hanging out with my best friend, cartman or but i call him by his first name, Eric. We'er sitting on his couch watching terrence and Phillip show. *ping* my phone goes off. "Who is it?" Eric asks. "My mom. she wants me home." "See you in school tomorrow (y/n)." "You too Eric." I say as i walk to my house.

----next day----

I open my locker to get mybooks for 7th period. (L/f/c). I close my locker and turn around to see kyle in my face. "Kyle, get out of my face." "Well i want to know who your crush is i blush at this. "Its Eric." I mumble. "What was that?" "I said my crush is Eric."

Eric's pov (#cheesey poffs)

I see (y/n) blushing around kahl. Damn that girl stealing jew face! He knows i like (y/n)! I walk away on the verge of tears.

----time skip brought to you by cheesey poffs----

(Y/n) pov
I run up behind Eric."sup." I say walking next to him. He don't answer. "Eric is something wrong." he starts to cry. "(Y/N) I KNOW YOU LIKE THAT JEW KAHL BUT I LOVE YOU AND KNOW YOU ALOT MORE SO WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME!!!!!" He snaps scaring me a bit. "Eric, if you saw me blushing it was because he asked me who i liked and i said you. I love you too Eric." I say as i hug him. He hugs me back. I pull away from the hug and kiss him passionately and he kisses back. "Lets go to my house." He says with a blush on his chubby cheeks that i love very much. He grabs my wrist and pulls me to his house.

----at his house----

We walk into his house. He closes his door and pushes me up against the door and kisses me sweetly. He runs his tounge over my lips asking for enterance. I gladly open. We pull away for a stupid thing called air. "Lets continue this in your room." I say to Eric as i pull him up to his room. We french kiss again as he pushes me onto his bed not letting our lips unlock.

----lemon----

He reaches a hand up my shirt groping my (s/m/l) breast through my bra. He removes my shirt and unhooks my bra. He attaches his mouth to my left nipple using his tounge to move the nipple back and fourth with his tounge. I moan as he gives the same treatment to my other breast. He moves away and removes his shirt. He kisses my lips again then kissing down my jaw line and to my neck leaving a trail of hickies he kisses down my stomach to the waist line of my jeans. He unzips my pants and pulling them down along with my panties. He unbuckles his pants and pulls them down. I can see the tent in his boxers. He pulls down his boxers. "(Y/n) you ready." I nod yes as he slowly slides in slowly. I shut my eyes tightly moaning. He stays still waiting for me to get adjusted to his size. "E-Eric move now!" I maon. He starts thrusting in and out slowly. "E-Eric... harder..... f-faster." I moan and he starts to pound in and out faster and harder hitting my spot. "AAAHHH ERIC RIGHT THERE!!!!" I moan/yell as he continues to pound in and out and he continue to hit my spot. "AAAHHH Eric im gonna cum!!!" I moan as i cum on his member. A few thrusts later Eric cums inside of me.

---- end----

Eric falls next to me. "That was amazing" i say as he wraps his arms around my small frame. "(Y/n) i love you so much more than a friend." "You too." I say as i fall asleep on his chest.