kenny x bullied!reader : amnesia

(This gets really dark)
(Y/n) pov
I walk into the school waiting for wendy to bully me again. Same as usual but it was starting to get to me.
"Oh the retard actually remembered her locker combination! That surpriseing!" Wendy says. I grab my books and close my locker. "Do you remember what class you have to go retard." I hold my books tighter and start running to first period. Why me? I love him but he won't love me back. Kenny i love you.

----after a long day of being bullied----

I walk home alone again with tears streaming down my face. "(Y/n)! I hear a muffled voice yell. I turn around to see kenny. "H-hi" i stutter. "You ok?" He asks. "Yes kenny" i lie as i turn around and run to my house.

As i walk inside, close the door and put my back to it. Why me. "(Y/n)! You are late!" My dad yells drunk at me. "Sorry dad," i say as i start to walk up stairs to my room. "Sorry is not gonna cut it this time!" He says as he grabs the back of my (f/c) hoodie and pulls me down the stairs. I cring i pain. "Little bitch!" My dad screams at me as he hits me with the beer bottle in his hand. It shadders at the contact and cuts deep into my skin. I cring again. He then continues to punch me.

I sit there with a black eye, bruses and cuts on my arms and legs. I want to end it. I think as i walk out side. I cross the street to go to kennys house. Crash!

Kennys pov
I sit there in my room as my dad fights with kevin and mom comfort's karen. *ring* my phone goes off. "Yes" i answer. "Kenny you know (y/n). The girl you like" stan said to me through the phone. "Yes" "well she was hit by a car." "W-what?" This can't be true! "She was hit by a car, she doesn't have any broken bones but she does have amnesia." "No she can't, but does she remember me?!" "Sorry ken but she doesn't remember any of our experiences but she knows of us." "NO! SHE CAN'T. I LOVE HER!!!!" I scream at stan. I hang up. I can't take the rest of that conversation. I run out of my room and run to the hospital

I run up to the lady at the desk. "Where is (y/n) (l/n) room?!" I ask her with tears in my eyes. "Shes in room 156. Right down the hall." She says as i take off down the hallway. I get to her room and walk in to see stan, kyle, and cartman. In the room with her. "(Y-y/n) do you know who i am?" I ask her with tears in my eyes. "I think. You are kenny. I remember you." I smile and walk over and hug her. "(Y/n) i love you" i whisper in her ear. "Thats why i remember you. I love you too." She says back. "We'll leave you alone" kyle says as all of them leave. She moves away from the hug and kisses me and i kiss back.

(Hope you like! I need requests! So comment them. I will do any request)