craig x yandere! reader : love me dead

(Y/n) pov
I lick the blood off my fingers from my kill, hides the body and puts the knife in my pocket. I take out my list of people to kill. Craig Tucker. I blush. He was my crush but thus is my job. "Tucker. You're next" I laugh evilly and puts the list away, walking home.
----school next day----
I stare at Craig all day until we have to go home.
I walk next to Craig "Hey Craig" he flips me off "Sup" i roll my eyes. "Wanna walk me home?"
"Why"
"Well i wanted to talk to you"
"Fine"
He walks with me to my house. When we get there i ask "Wanna come inside?"
"Sure"
I smile and open the door for him then close it when both of us are inside.
"Why did you want me to come in?" "Well i wanted to show you something" i grab his hand blushing lightly dragging him up the stairs. When up there i show him to my room and i take out some rope and duck tape when he's not looking.
"(Y/n) what did you want to show me" he turns around and i tie his arms together.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" i push him down and tie his legs together. "(Y/N)! WHAT THE FUCK!" i look away. "I'm sorry. Its my job," i giggle a bit evilly and look at him, "I almost feel bad" i kiss his lips then put the duck tape on his mouth. "Goodbye forever fuck prince." I take my knife out and slit his throat, watching him die in front of me. "Goodbye, my fuck prince"

(OK hope you like. This was something i was happy about making actually because i wanted to do a yandere so hope you like)