firkle x reader : conformist kisses

(Y/n) pov
I have a thing for goth boys. Sue me. And there was a dance coming up and the only one i wanted to go with was firkle the goth. To him i was the conformist cousin to Henrietta. They were going to go to Henrietta's. The place i live. "(Y/n) want to go to the dance with me?" Ike says handing me a rose. "Sorry ike but i don't want to go unless the boy i like asks me but he wont." I say with sorry in my voice. " but you will go with me. I asked you say yes." "No!" Scream running away. When i get to the back door i walk out. "I'm readdy to go home" i say looking at the ground. "What happened?" Firkle asks surprising me and the other goths. "Something" i mumble. "Can we go home?" I ask waiting for an answer. "Whatever." She says as they all get up to go to to my house.

----at your house----

I walk inside and sit on the couch watching the goths go up to Henrietta's room. Exept for firkle. He walks over to me and sits down. "(Y/n), do you want to the stupid comformist dance with me?" "How did you know?" I asked blushing. "Well Henrietta told me that you wanted to go with me. It was not the worst news. I kinda get a weird feeling around you." I sit there looking at him blushing. "Its called love." I say. "Well then, (y/n) will you go to the stupid conformist dance with me?" I giggle at that. "No." "But (y/n) i thought you wante-" i cut him off by kissing him. I pull away looking at his red face. "I think we should just stay here." I say hugging the goth. He hugs back. "Thats better than the dance. And will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course" i say moving away from the hug and kiss him. He kisses back. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. We pull away. "I love you." I say. "I love you too."

(Hope you like this. I kinda need requests so i will take any requests.)