cartman x reader x kyle : loveing more than 1 (lemon)

(Y/n) pov
"(Y/n), who do you choose?" Cartman asks me. I know he has a crush on me and he also knows kyle has a crush on me. "(Y/n) you have to choose me or fatass." Kyle says. I love both of them. "I choose both of you" i say as i hug them both. "Guys lets go to my house. My parents aren't home" i say as i pull them to my house.

I open the door and the follow me inside. They sit on the couch and i sit in between them. I kiss both there cheeks. Cartman pushes kyle away kissing my lips stealing my first kiss. I kiss back. Kyle pushes cartman away picking me up bridal style, carring me to my room and putting me on my bed cartman follows behind. Both boys put a hand on my breasts. "Ah~" i moan as they smirk. Kyle puts his hand up my shirt and cartman helps. Cartman unhooks my bra. (Yesterday i was trying to say bra and it came oit brar.) I cover up shyly. "Don't hide your beauty~" cartman cooes as he begins to kiss and suck my hardening nipples. "AAHH~" i maon. Kyle then pulls of my pants and rubs me threw my wet panties. "M-more~" i moan. They both move away and removes there clothes until they are only in there boxers. I see there boners and blush harder if that was possible. Kyle the removes my painties and licks my pussy. "AAAHHH~~" i moan. He puts his tongue into my pussy. Cartman removes his boxers leans over my face and puts his manhood on my mouth and i suck. Kyle the removes his boxers right befor i cum and puts his erected manhood at my entrance. As he quickly pushes in i scream around cartman's member and he moans at the vibrations i give him. Kyle then moves in and out slowly as i moan around cartman's member in sync with the 2 boys. "(Y/n) I'm gonna cum!" Both boys scream as cartman cums in my mouth and kyle in my pussy. They both pull out of me and fall down next to me cuddling next to me with me in the middle. "I love you both" i say inbetween pants "i love you too" kyle says as he pulls me closer. "I love you (y/n) way more than kahl" i giggle and fall asleep in the middle of both of them and they fall asleep soon after.