Chapter 2 - Jiyong

I put my lugages on my bed. There are five beds. I chose the one at the right corner. I looked around, this room is still empty, no other lugages. It means i'm the first to arrived here. I decided to went out for a fresh air. I walked outside, towards a bench near the waterfalls. I sat on the bench. I just remembered i brought something on my pocket. I take it out from my pocket. Its a scarf. I stared at that pink-grey scarf and a name written on the corner of it. My eyes all teary, I closed my eyes.

"Yah!, let's build a snowman!" I said. "I'm coming, oppa!" she shout, as she ran to me which I was standing and playing the snow in a park in front of our house since she lives next door. We started to build a snowman. "Oppa, let me take a carrot and a scarf for our snowman. Gidaryeo!" I nodded. She ran into her house and take a carrot and a scarf. And she ran outside to me. "Oppa, the snowman is finished already? Let me put the carrot and the scarf!" she said, "Okay!" I replied. She put the scarf on its neck and the carrot as its nose. "Let's name this snowman Jiyu, it's from our name" I said and laughed as she start to nodded, "It's perfect, Oppa". We laughed together. "Oh, wait, I got you something" I said and she stared at me, curious. I take something out of my pocket. Its a snowman doll. "Its for you, you have to remember me whenever you see this snowman doll, arasso?" I said, "Its so cute, Oppa! I love it so much!" she hugged me.

I opened my eyes when i fell something dropped on my left hand. Its almost raining. I quickly put the scarf back on my pocket and ran inside the dorm. Huh, I was just day dreaming about my past. 16 years ago. I opened my dorm door, I saw Seunghyun hyung already there.