Chapter 12 - That Girl? and the Group's Beginning

Jiyong's POV

"Taeyang, done unpacking? Let's go find lunch"

"Wait, uh, done. Kajja!" Taeyang replied.

We both walk out of the door. When we arrived at the main door. I saw Seunghyun hyung and...A girl? We walk closer to them.

"Hyung, have lunch already?" Taeyang asked.

I just stared at the girl for a moment. She looks very very very familiar. I can't remember. Its like, I've met her before. Maybe its just my feeling. Or maybe we met somewhere at this building. Its possible since she lived in front of my door. I can't stop staring at her. The wind is shaking our hairs. She stared at me back, but then she turn her head to face Taeyang who is talking.

"Not yet. I just fixed my car" Seunghyun hyung replied.

"Nice luck, fixed your car and met a girl. Haha" Taeyang evily-light-laughing. Seunghyun hyung glared at him and make him scared. "Uh, sorry. You want to have lunch with us, hyung?"

"Let's go" Seunghyun hyung answered. "You better off to your room now, Miss" he said polite and coldly. The girl just nodded and walk inside her room.

The three of us walked out to find lunch. The weather is so nice. I oftenly took a deep breath since the air is very supporting. The wind is also makes me sleepy even though its only afternoon.

Wait, who is that girl I met at the main door? She looks so familiar. I can't just stop thinking about her until I can remember who is her. I tried to remember my yeoja friends, I still can't remember her. Seriously, why is she stuck in my head like this? She's not the only one that I ever looked as a familiar person to me. I just ignored them. But, her? I can't ignore.

Taeyang's POV

"Yah! What's with the silence? What are we going to eat? Um.. Ki"

"Ramen" Seunghyun hyung cut my words

"What? Ramen? Its boring, we eats it like almost everyday" I answered.

"I want to eat Ramen" Seunghyun hyung said.

"But, hyung, we" my words got cut again

"I said Ramen, then its Ramen!"

"Let's just eat Ramen, guys" Jiyong suddenly join the arguments

I know Jiyong knows how the world would be like if Seunghyun hyung got mad. No one can control his anger. Even none from the rest four of us. I quickly realized that he was about to get angry, so I just obeyed to eat Ramen. The Ramen is coming! We seated in the corner, beside the road and everyone who walked there can see us eating. Uh, the wind is so nice.

Jiyong's POV

Silence.

"So, hyung," Taeyang broke the silence while eating "who is that girl? Bother to introduce her to us?"

Nice question, Youngbae! This is it. I've been waiting for you to ask this question. Explain it, hyung, so it will help me remember who she is. Seunghyun hyung looks like he's thinking. Uh, quick, hyung, answer!

"What's the matter of it for you?" Seunghyun hyung glared at him while biting his foods.

'Uh, seriously, hyung! Why can't just answer it? Ppali!'

"I just want to know someone who are close to you. Who close to each of us" Youngbae answered. Nice answer, Youngbae.

Seunghyun hyung sighed. "I didn't ask her name. She said she's from Beijing, she left her parents there and moved here for this academy, but she's a pure Korean"

"Whoa! Hyung! How can you go out with a girl without knowing her name?" Taeyang chuckled a bit. Seunghyun hyung just evily glared at him which is makes another silence.

'From Beijing? I never know that I have a friend living in Beijing. I knew it, its just my feelings, I never really met her.' These feelings always comes to me whenever I met a girl similar to my old friend since I left her. I missed her like hell. It feels like a bad sickness of me.

Seunghyun's POV

It seems like Jiyong is thinking about something. He looked worried and pale. It happens to him alot. When the five of us or even the two of us hang out together, there will be a part when he became so silent, worried, and pale.

He once told me he is missing someone. He really wants to meet that 'someone' though I have no idea who is that 'someone'. I always forced him to tell me who is the person he's been telling me, and what happen to the both of them, but he never explain. I mean, it would've been easier if I know who is this person, I could help him.

I know those feelings when you have bad memories in the past that you don't want anybody to know. You felt like you want to tell everyone how you feel and scream out loud, but you can't. You just keep those feelings inside you, make it grow more painful, kill you bit by bit by any way. I think I've experienced it more than you, Jiyong-ah.

I do have feelings to. Seeing my brothers suffered, I feel it too. Even though they are not my biological brothers. I always figuring out the way so he would tell me all, but it never worked. I want to be useful for him. For them. The other boys.

I know Jiyong the first time back at nine years ago when we are an underground rapper. We joined the same club. He seems very the calm type of person. His skills are has-to-be-admitted very cool.

He doesn't like to blend with the other rappers who were there, he just keep himself. So, I pretending to not noticed him sitting there alone, I seated beside him. I greeted him and he just smiled. I always greets him first and begin the talking, even though he seems to be bothered by my presence, I don't care. We grow closer day by day. We oftenly hang out together, just the both of us.

There was a day when we figuring out how to make our live more meaningful. We decided to join YG. We got in. That was the day we first met the other boys. CEO Yang gathered the five of us, he built BIGBANG. It includes the five of us. Jiyong always got silent. He doesn't care about the people around him. I don't care about people around me too. We both has so many things in common that makes us close. Seungri and Daesung always bothers him working, so I told them to stop. They stopped. Taeyang always got silent and be the wisest amongst all of us. They seems doesn't like us very much.

The five of us always gets into fight everyday. There was a day when Jiyong was really down at his worst, we're all there. We comfort him. That was the first time we fell the love and connection with each other. We also grow closer each day. Until we feel the love between each other as a brothers. We begin to care about each other. We became as we are now.

"Hyung!" Taeyang wakes me from my thoughts "Let's go back to the dorm, I'm very tired. Tomorrow we'll have our first lesson"

Jiyong stood up, then Taeyang, and then me. Jiyong lead the way back to the dorm while me and Taeyang followed him behind.