Chapter 6 - Taeyang

"La la la la la" I sing along myself. I listened to my favorite hip hop song. And i just realized that i'm already arrived at the front of the Males Dormitory door. I opened the door. Oh, there are two guys sitting opposites. "Annyeong" I said that with a hip hop style. "Ah, Seunghyun hyung! Jiyong!" I continued, "Yo, Taeyang" Jiyong said, Seunghyun hyung just nodded at me.

"So, Seungri really booked this dorm for the five of us? What a good maknae" I chuckled

"He did. Its nice to only have the five of us in one roof. We don't need to share it with other people" Jiyong said, Seunghyun hyung still busy unpacking his stuffs.

"I know its always nice when its just the five of us. I really can't wait for tomorrow's first lesson" , "I can't wait to meet all the girls, haha" I chuckled.

"I heard that there are five girls living in front of our door. I bet they are cool" Jiyong said

"I know, I know. I'll see them soon. I know what to do" I smirked. Jiyong just a little bit evily smiled. "I was just joking, Jiyong-ah. Don't take it too serious" I chuckled as he laughed.

I heard a laughter from outside the door. I think its Dae and Seungri. They just arrived I think. They always be noisy when they are together. They sometimes being so loud.