Chapter 10 - Water Fountain

Yuri's POV

I stood up from my bed with no sound. "Where are you going, Yuri?" I looked to where this voice belong, its Taeyeon. "Um, I finished unpacking and I don't know what to do. I'll just go out for a walk and buy lunch. What do you guys want for lunch? I'll treat you" I said.

"Ooh! Ooh! I want Ddukbokki! Gimme gimme gimme Ddukbokki!" Sunny said while jumping with excitements. "Okay, I'll buy you Ddukbokki" I said, "Yay! Thank you, Yulyul!" Sunny thanking.

"Yulyul? I love that nickname, Sunny. So, what the rest of you want for lunch?" I asked.

"I'll have the same as Sunny, please" Hyoyeon said

"I want Jjamppong. But, it's really okay for you to treat us lunch?" Taeyeon asked

"Its really okay. I mean it. We're friends now, right?" I said and wide-smiling. I looked at the black-haired girl.

"I can buy my own lunch" the black-haired girl said. 'Oh my god, she's so rude' I thought to myself.

"Okay then, I'll get going now" I smiled and walk towards the door.

Once I arrived to the shop where it sells foods. I got two Ddukbokkis and two bowls of Jjamppong. Its only 11am, I still have one hour before lunch. I decided to take a walk.

The air is so fresh. I walk beside lines of trees on my left. My mind suddenly flying to my past. I suddenly remembered him. 'Where is he? What is he doing now? Is he okay now?' I punched my own head to wake me up. I get so dizzy. Can I just escape from those memories, why can't it just go away and never return? God help me.

I decided to think about something else. I'm thinking about the classes I will attend tomorrow. I hope my classmates will get along well with me. I hope they're kind people. I just realized I walked to the Water Fountain. I stared at it.

'I love it so much here. I love the view, I love the air. When will I meet you again? You said you'll come back. But you never did. I've waited too long. I wish I could spend this beautiful view with you.' I closed my eyes while walking on the grass near the water fountain. I opened my eyes again and woke up from my thoughts. I came back to reality.

'God please take these thoughts away from me. I can't help it anymore. It only making my life worse, day by day'

Seunghyun's POV

I went out from the dorm to take some fresh air and I just remembered about my car. I'm going to check on it if the engine already fixed up. I walked to the place where I left my car. It tooks 5 minutes or more, hmm. "This car is really a nightmare" I said to myself.

My father bought me this car when I was 18 years old. This is my very favorite dream car. Its my birthday present, actually. I kind of hate it when the engine won't working. It happens like five times already. I tried to fix it myself, but failed. So, I brought it to the Service Station. After it fixed, its just happened again and again until I gave up.

I tried to start the engine, and it worked. "Aish! Why just worked now? You're really torturing me!" I said to my car. I sat on the driver seat and drove to the Dormitory Building's parking line. I parked my car there. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and a headset on the passenger seat. I went out from my car and walked to the Water Fountain. I sat on the bench near the Water Fountain, put my headset, and turn on the music. I rested my back and taking a deep breath.

I'm half asleep because of the wind is too supporting when I heard footsteps going closer to me. I took a little peek, my head looking to the ground and I saw a shoes. Its a girl's shoes. I opened my eyes full, and looking up to who's this shoes belongs to.

'This was the girl who bumped into me this morning, right?'