Chapter 13 - First Day

Hyoyeon's POV

"Morniiinggg, Hyoyeonnieee!" I heard Sunny's voice loud, waking me up and I feel her pull my blanket.

"What, Sunny?" I yawned.

"Morning morning a new beginning!" Sunny said while opening the curtains. The light of the sun entered the room, the birds flying so beautiful. I took a deep breath and got up off my bed. "First day of school! Yayy! Go go go, take a shower! Ppali!" Sunny jumping in excitement.

"School? Sunny, you are the one that needs to wake up, this isn't a school. It more like we trained here" I said in a low voice.

"Whatever. I still feel very young. So, this is a school for me. Call me 'Crazy' I don't care. Quiickk! Take a shower! I don't want to be late!" Sunny dragged me and pushed me into the bathroom.

As I finished, I open the bathroom's door, I was shocked seeing Sunny is standing and wide-smiling in front of the door. She's also holding my bag? "Whoa! What are you doing there?" I asked.

"I'm ready to go. Here's your bag. Let's go!" Sunny handed me my bag and dragged me to the door. "Wait, I haven't comb my hair, and my perfume was left there" I said.

"Nah-uh. I brought your comb and perfume because I know you'll need it. Wa-wa-wa-wait!" She stopped her steps, we almost reach the main door. I stopped my steps too. "What?" I asked.

"We left the other girls!" Sunny said.

"They're still sleeping. I don't have a heart to wake them up, they seems very tired" I said.

"Uh-uh, you're right. Kajja!" Sunny started to drag my hand again.

Taeyang's POV

Everybody's awake already. Daesung is still in the bathroom, Seunghyun hyung is putting things into his bag, Seungri is ready and now just playing his phone and sings himself, Jiyong is looking himself at the mirror and checking his looks, while I putting my leather jacket on. Now, I'm ready.

"Guys, let's go!" I said

"You go first, I haven't finished packing my things yet. Don't make yourself late" Seunghyun hyung said. Jiyong was ignoring me saying and keeps on checking how he looks at the mirror.

"Yeah, you go first, hyung! I still have to wait Daesung hyung. He's sooo slow. He's been in the bathroom for more than an hour, seriously" Seungri said.

"Alright, then. I'll get going. See you at class" I grabbed my bag and went out from our room.

I walked to the main door and "Ouch!" I heard a girl just almost screamed. "Hyoyeonnie, you're okay?" I heard another girl's voice. I looked up and saw two girls there. The blonde-haired-girl's bag just fell over and also the things inside of it because I bumped into her. I just realized, so I quickly put the things which is on the floor together and put it in her bag again.

"I'm sorry. I'm on my hurry" I said.

"Oh, Gosh! Sol!" a red-haired-girl recognized me.

"Hi" oh why is she recognizing me? "I better get going now. My class will soon be started" I walked pass them to my car, and make my way to the Academy Building. It only took 5 minutes from our dorm to the Academy Building by car.

Hyoyeon's POV

"Whoa! Ah Daebak yah! You just bumped into Sol!" Sunny jumped along.

"I don't even know him. Kajja!" I dragged her hand.

As we got out of the dorm, a mini ferrari passed us. "Whoa! That must be Sol's car!" Sunny clapping her hands of excitement. Seriously, this girl is always excited of anything!

"Whatever you like." I said coldly and start walking to the Academy Building, Sunny followed me behind.

Jiyong's POV

Daesung went out from the bathroom. By the way, I think this clothes suits me well. I'm ready to go. I grabbed my bag.

"Dae, Seungri, Kajja! Hyung, you ready?" I asked them.

"Kajjaaa!" Daesung said and grabbed his bag. Seungri followed him.

"You go first. I can't find my headphone! Urgh!" Seunghyun hyung said.

"Okay. See you at class, hyung!" I high-fived with him. I make my way to the door as the other two followed me behind.

Daesung and Seungri won't stop joking, laughing, and chattering about ridiculous-useless-thing. "Sorry to interrupt your party, but can you both just shut up?"

"I'm sorry, hyung" Daesung apologized and followed by Seungri. Then there was silence. I liked it more. Silence have always been nice for me.

We walked to the parking lot and entered my car. Daesung took the driver's seat, I'm beside him, and Seungri at the back side. Daesung start the engine and make our way to the Academy Building.

Taeyeon's POV

"Uh!" I yawned and sitting on my bed. "Good morning" I said to myself. I looked at Sunny's and Hyoyeon's bed, they're not there. They probably already go to the Academy Building.

I stood up and entered the bathroom. After I finished, I wake Yuri up. "Yuri-ssi, morning, first day!" I said calmly.

"Ah! What time is it, Taeyeonnie?" I was about to answer but she already got up and rushed to the bathroom.

I tried to wake Tiffany up, but she keeps on sleeping. I guess she's really tired and sleepy.

"Yah! Kajja!" Yuri suddenly went out from the bathroom and grabbed her bag. "But what about Tiffany? She won't wake!" I asked her.

"Let's just put an alarm beside her." she sets the alarm and put it beside Tiffany. "The alarm will ring 5 minutes soon, so she will wake up and make it on time" Yuri said.

"Oh, okay, then! Kajja!" I grabbed my handbag and put on my high heels while Yuri put on her sneakers. And, done!

I called my driver to drive us to the Academy Building. Yuri ignored many times, she said its better walking. But, I forced her since I don't get used to walking very far. Besides, I wore high-heels. My driver finally arrived, we entered the car and make our way to the Academy Building.