Chapter 11 - Cold Guy and Ice Cream

Yuri's POV

Ouch! I hit a rock in front of my feet while walking near the water fountain. I closed my eyes and ready to fall before I felt a hand caught my waist. I'm waiting to the time I will fell to the ground. But, I'm not falling. So, I opened my eyes a bit by abit. I saw a guy's face in front of my face. I can feel his breathing in my face.

He is so gorgeous. His jaws. His hair. His lips. His cheek-bones. I stared at him for a while before I acknowledge that he is the guy I bumped to, this morning. I quickly put my weight to my feet and stood up.

"I'm sorry." I quickly apologized.

"Why are we always meeting at a sudden and difficult situation?" he said. Oh, God, please! Why is his voice so deep?

"Um, I don't know" I answered. And then he chuckled.

"That hungry, huh?" he said after staring at the foods i bought for the other girls.

"Uh, this is not all for me. Its for my friends, they're waiting in the dorm." I said and pointing at the dorm building.

"We live under one roof then?"

"Oh, you are there too?"

"Yeah, I am".

Seunghyun's POV

"Let's go get ice cream, its so hot here" I said to her and drag her into the ice cream corner without waiting for her answer.

"I have to go back to the dorm. The girls must be waiting for their lunch" she told me while walking.

"It won't took much time" I answered  without turning my head to face her. She didn't answer so I keep on dragging her.

"What flavor?" the waiter asked the both of us. I looked at her who is standing beside me.

"Chocolate, please" she said to the waiter. I think she knows what I meant by looking at her like that.

"and I'll have vanilla" I said to the waiter as he nodded to us.

Awkward silence.

We finally got the ice cream after waiting like about five minutes. "Thank you" she said to the waiter, and the waiter just smiled to the both of us.

We made our way to the bench near the water fountain and seated there.

"What makes you here?" I asked her. I really don't want to know what brought her here since I'm not that kind of person who always want to know other's problems. I just want to broke the silence.

"I want to reach my dream, of course. I left my parents in Beijing. If you may asked if I'm a Chinese or not. No, I'm not. I'm a pure Korean. But, I moved there because my dad's business and I got back here to enter this Academy" she explained. She explained too much.

"Oh." I replied shortly.

"Hmm. What makes you here?" she asked back.

"I want to reach my dream too. But, if you may ask my backgrounds, I won't tell." I replied her.

"Why? why you won't tell me?" she asked.

"I said don't ask!" I almost shouted.

I found her frozed at her seat. I felt guilty. Her eyes were shocked. I think she's scared of me because I just shouted at her.

"I'm sorry" I said in a lower voice and apologized. "I didn't meant to shout at you. Its just I don't like being pushed to something I don't want"

"I'm sorry." she said, facing the ground. I don't want to make her feel guilt.

Wait, what? Since when I care of girls' feelings? But, I don't know why I feel so comfortable around her. Urgh, please wake up, Seunghyun! I blinked my eyes twice to wake me up from these miserable thoughts. I looked at her and she's still looking at the ground. She's playing her finger.

"Your ice cream will melt soon" I said. She keeps on silence. She really felt guilty, isn't she? "Yah! Its okay, you don't have to feel guilty. Eat your ice cream, quick, because I won't buy you another one if its melted"

She obeyed and start eating her ice cream again. 'So innocent' I thought to myself.

"What?" she said.

She found me staring at her!

"Nah. You look so innocent"

"Whatever"

There was silence.

I then realized we both finished our ice cream.

"I'll walk you to the dorm" I stood up and dragged her hand.