Chapter 9 - Hyoyeon & Sunny

"Ooh! Ooh! Let me knock the door!" Sunny said as Hyoyeon just chuckled to see her childish act. We both just arrived here 15 minutes ago, it makes us late 5 minutes because I have to buying Sunny an ice cream in the Academy Building's garden.

I can't believe this Academy Building will have such a good facilities. They have a flower garden, a special rose garden, a waterfalls in front of our Dormitory Building, a river, and a green field. Such a nice view. The air is also fresh. Hyoyeon sighed and taking a deep breath.

"Come In!" They both open the door and enter the room when they heard that voice.

"Ooh, Hello there! I'm Sunny. What's your name?" Sunny said excitedly. Well, as usual. Excited at everything.

"Hi, I'm Taeyeon" this calm girl said in fluent tone, oh my god, she's a goddess.

"I'm Yuri. Nice to meet you" this is also a calm girl, aigoo, they all are good looking! "It's nice to meet you too!" Sunny said, just as usual, excitedly.

"And I'm Tiffany. Please don't be so loud like that again next time, because you might bother people" a black-haired girl just said that. Ooh, I'm scared of her, to be honest.

"I'm sorry. We wouldn't do that kind of thing anymore" Hyoyeon apologizing. "Yeah, yeah, we're sorry" Sunny is also apologizing.