Waiting

Grayson's POV

I feel so bad letting go of (Y/N) hand, all I was doing was saying 'Hi' to my friends, but yet again it was still rude, I also saw her roll her eyes and walk to class.

"What's wrong?" I said as I was running up to her.

"Nothing" she said with attitude.

"Okay" I say backing away as I thought she was gonna do something.

I knew something was up, normally when she says stuff like this, something is usually up.

I think it was because I let go of her hand...

*We enter class*

"Are you mad because I let go of your hand?" I ask her.

"Maybe" she said with an eye roll.

"How do you want me to make it up to you?" I say to her.

She doesn't reply.

"(Y/N)" I say groaning.

"What!" She said slightly yelling.

Mr. Bark-width walked in the room and told us to be quiet, of course I didn't, I just kept asking (Y/N) questions.

She finally answered saying,

"Yeah, it was because of you letting go of my hand."

"Well I'm sorry, I know that was a dick of a move, but I was only saying "Hi" to my friends" I reply rubbing my neck.

"Yeah, it kind of was a dick of a move" she said giggling.

"See now your happy" I say smiling at her.

"Stop talking you two" said Mr. Bark-width.

We both sat there in silence, and I slowly put my hand into hers so I could hold it.

She didn't let go, I thought she would've because of what happen last time but she didn't, and I liked that.

*After class*
Your POV

I can't believe he is holding my hand again, I felt like letting go because of last time but I just kept holding, I just keep feeling safe, I just have the feeling that something better will come out of this...

As we walk out of class we were still holding hands, everyone stared at us but I didn't mind.

*School ends*

*Everyone is at home*

Grayson is my best friend and he hasn't even asked me out yet but we are holding hands, I just was waiting for him to ask me out as we were holding hands, but he never did and it was getting frustrating.

I just kept waiting, for a text message, for him to say it to my face, anything, as long as he just asked me out.

Waiting sucked, all I could think about at night was Grayson, anything I thought about had to have Grayson's name brought into it.

"I love him" I say under my breath...