My Best Friend likes him?

Your POV

Gosh I wish Grayson was here, I really like him, I want him here next to me, but he's not, he's sick.

*Bus arrives at school*

"Oh my gosh I wish he was holding my hand again" I say to myself.

As I was walking this girl bumped into me.

"OMG, I AM SO SORRY" I say to her making sure she was okay.

"NO NO NO, I AM" she said brushing off some dust.

She looks up to me, it couldn't be, is it really...

It was my old friend Emma, I haven't seen her ages.

"OMFG, IS THAT YOU???" I say to her.

"OMFG, (Y/N) IT IS ME, I HAVE'NT SEEN YOU IN SO LONG" she said while hugging me.

I missed her so much, I can't believe I got to see her today. Me and Emma talked for so long, I asked when she came here, and she said a few days ago. Life was just getting better and better for me.

I tell her about Grayson and Ethan, I say that I like Grayson, and that we held hands before.

She has never seen them before so I'm guessing she doesn't know they're vine famous, I also say that they are twins and she can have the other one, but when I showed her what they looked like she started to like Grayson...

"Um, girl, he's mine" I say acting like a bitch then laughing at the end.

"Uh, he's single and ready to mingle so your gonna have to wait to he asks you out" she said doing a 'Z' snap.

We both laughed after that, I missed Emma so much I couldn't live a life without her, we've been keeping in touch by texting each other, but now we can actually see each other.

Emma's POV

I missed (Y/N) so much I couldn't tell her how much I missed her so I only expressed it in hugging.

When I saw those pictures I kinda liked Grayson more then Ethan, I wish (Y/N) liked Ethan, then it'll be easier for me and her, but I guess I'll have to live with it and just wait, anyway they are twins so what's the difference.

"So, hasn't he actually asked you out yet, or are you just joking?" I ask her.

"No, he hasn't asked me out, but I wished he did, I really want him to now how I feel about him" she said kinda looking sad.

"Oh, so I still get a chance?" I say giggling and nudging her trying to make her laugh.

"Hah, you wish jelly fish" she said back giggling as well.

I love (Y/N) laugh, I missed her laugh, I haven't heard it in ages, that makes me kind of sad, but she's here with me now laughing with me, that makes me so happy.

But knowing that I like Grayson, makes it a bit worse...