Isnt he sick?

Grayson? Wtf is he doing here, I thought he was sick. Well I guess I was wrong?!

"What the actual fuck Grayson, you scared the living day lights out of me!" I hit him in the shoulder causing him to rub it and pout like a puppy dog.

"Ouch! That hurt"

"Soz babe, I didn't mean to, anyway you were only creeping up on me without saying anything, sounding like you were following me home!" I raised my voice half way through.

"Wait..." He squinted at me confused.

Oh my gosh I think I know why he's making that facial expression. Yep! It's because I called him babe, ugh I so dumb!

He nudged me while smirking and winked.

"So you do like me" he was still smirking.

"Uh, I have to go now" I started to walk away until he he grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.

"Come on (y/n) I knew it from the start, I may like you too" he rubbed the back of his neck looking at the ground.

"Awe, you're just s'cute aren't you" I put my hand under his chin to make him look up then started pinching his cheeks.

"Stap" he smiled causing me took look down at the ground tapping my shoes together.

"Awe, you're just s'cute aren't you" he mocked me doing the same thing I did.

I blushed and tried to hide my cheeks so he couldn't see.

"Well I have to walk home now anyway" I turned back around and started walking.

He caught up to me and said he wanted to walk me home. He just the cutest ever, he just makes me feel so tingly inside and it makes me feel so happy to know that someone is by my side, especially when they're cute ;)

We were almost at my house when he decided to grab hold of my hand...

Our fingers were intertwined. It was so adorable, it felt like a movie and this movie just gets better and better by the minute.

"Will you go out with me?" He pops the big question.

"Grayson, I uh...YES" I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly.

He hugged back and tried to talk but my hair was in the way, he said

"(y/n) I love you" he struggled to say because my hair was literally almost in his mouth and I was squeezing him so tight.

"You don't know how much I love you back" i never wanted to jump out of his arms, his strong muscular veiny arms. God veins turn me on.