I like her?

*Morning*

I woke up to get ready for school, I wasn't really feeling in the mood today so I just put my hair in a messy bun, wore a jumper that said 'I woke up like this', some black legging and my black Converse, I didn't wear makeup because I didn't feel like wearing it today, as I said I wasn't in the mood.

I thought I was gonna get a text from Grayson but I didn't, I thought he might of slept in or couldn't be bothered to get up, so I just walked up to my bus stop and waited for the bus.

As I was waiting I see Grayson, wait no Ethan running to the bus stop.

"Hey!!" He yelled out to me.

"Hi" I replied.

"Where's Grayson?" I added

"Oh... He's sick" he told me.

I was sad that he was sick but I didn't really mind, I was just glad that at least one of them were here.

"Do you like Grayson?" He said breaking the silence.

I didn't reply.

"Well... Do you?" He said again.

"No" I said sarcastically.

I wish I hadn't of said anything, I'm so stupid, I do like him, I really do, but I didn't want everyone to know.

As I was thinking to myself I hear Ethan talking again

"Oh really?" He said as he smirked at me.

"Because I saw you two holding hands and walking to class together" he added as his smile got bigger.

"Okay, maybe just a little" I replied giggling

"I knew it!" He yelled, making everyone at the bus stop stare at him.

"Shhhh" I say to him laughing.

Ethan's POV

I knew that Grayson liked her, he always talks about her before he goes to sleep at night, so I thought maybe she liked him, of course I was right, I'm always right.

"Please don't tell anyone" she said to me.

"Okay" I replied

"You promise?" She said worried.

"I pinky promise" I say looking into her eyes.

As I was looking into her eyes, I felt a tingly sensation in my stomach.

"Do I like her?" I think to myself.

*Bus is here everyone gets on*

I sat next to (Y/N) because I felt like it, then I started a conversation with her.

"So, how come you like Grayson?" I asked her

"I don't know, we've been best friends since we were little and now we are getting closer, I guess" she said to me.

"Oh, okay" I say nicely

The whole bus trip to school I couldn't stop thinking if I liked her or not, it made me so confused, all of these words flying around my head.

I know this might sound like I want to take her away from Grayson but...

I think I like her...