Walking home today

Your POV

Me and Emma just have been talking this how evening but then we hear the bell.

"Are you fucking serious? Ugh, what classes do you have?" She asked me.

"I have science, English, then lunch then double period of HSIE, then recess then I have Math and PE" I replied.

"No fucking way! I have that too, coincidence, I think not" she said laughing.

"Well we better get to class cause our science teacher is a complete psycho and whoever is late gets a detention and you have to scrape off gum underneath the desk" I said getting a shivery feeling.

"Ew! We better get going then!" She replied speed walking.

"Coming after ya girrrlll" I said following after her.
~
We finally make it to class on time and the teacher is already eyeballing everyone, he looks directly at Emma and yells "who are you?" And she was like getting scared and saying her name and saying she was new and all that jazz, but we made it through class.

*skipping through class to lunch*

"Wow our science teacher is rude" she said kissing her teeth at the end.

"Yeah I told you" I replied.

"I hope we have enough time to gossip some more so you can tell me more stuff about the boys" she said winking.

"Yeah we have like 40 mins so we have as much time as we need" I responded.

"Well common girl spill the beans" she said making weird hand movements.
~
We talk about the twins some more and told her how they became famous and that they want to be treated like normal ppl not famous ppl. We just go on and on about the twins and when the bell rung we just rolled out eyes and walked to HSIE.

*skipping through school*

"Well I got to go now, my mum is waiting for me at the parking lot, bye" she said hugging me.

"Alright cya, text me when you get home!" I hugged back.

I decided not to catch the bus home today and just walk. As I'm walking I could hear foot steps behind me, I was getting scared so I started speed walking, I could hear them getting faster so I started running.
Ugh I made the wrong decisions to walk home today!
The foot steps were getting faster and faster and I knew that they would catch up to me, I just stopped and turned around...