URAB

After the game, Mark and I walked from 34th Street to Central Park South. It was almost ten at night but I didn't bother to call Mama. I didn't even care if she is worrying about me. I didn't even check my text messages.

Mark went on and on about the amazing lay-ups and three point shots of the Knicks players.  I murmured sounds of acknowledgement but I wasn't really listening to what he was saying. I couldn't believe Mark doesn't remember the first time we met.

There were still a lot of tourists in Central Park. They were taking pictures around The Pond.

Mark's gloved hand felt tighter on my left waist when we reached the middle of Bow Bridge. Mark stopped walking and pinned me against the side wall.

There were a few couples on the bridge but Mark didn't care kissing me in front of them so I shooed away the consideration of public display of affection. Tasting his lips was like tasting a rare fruit that I craved for so long. My mouth opened to breathe in his breath and drink his succulent sweetness. We playfully bit each other's tongue and played a chasing of the tongue game. He allowed me to catch the tip of his tongue and I sucked at it gently as his hands explored the curves of my back.

"I could feel your rib cage. I want you plump and huggable," Mark said in between kisses.

I didn't know what to respond to what he said. I was dizzy. I once got drunk drinking soju with War but this intoxication is different.

Mark kissed me again. He tasted so good. I kissed him like I thirsted for his lips for a long time although we kissed only a few minutes ago.

"How many girls have you kissed before?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Why are you answering my question with a question?"

"How many guys have you kissed before?"

"One."

"Just one?" Mark asked with a doubting face.

"What's his name?"

"MF."

"Really? I was your first kiss?"

"Stop pretending you don't know," I said while poking his left rib.

"Ouch. Okay, okay. Let's practice some more. Practice makes perfect," Mark said.

"When it becomes perfect, are you going to stop kissing me?" I asked.

"Of course not. We can be kissing partners as long as you want me," Mark answered.

I was about to ask him a question that I know might change my mind about this whole kissing lesson proposal. Worry set in but I mustered the courage to ask.

"Do you have other kissing partners?" I asked bravely.

"Yes, I do. At the moment, I have four students. You're my fifth if you agree to get lessons from me. Don't worry about them. Don't get jealous or anything. There are no emotions involved."

There are no emotions involved? That hurt like utter rejection and betrayal. How could I be so stupid to think he is interested in me? How many girls have tasted his mouth? How many girls have taken kissing lessons from him?

88888888
Wth right? What the hell!

Thanks for reading lovely people! What does URAB stand for? Please don't forget to vote! Kisses!