WITPOG

I will never forget the last day Mark and I spent together as friends. It was the day before I felt rejection so bad. It was the day before I realized that there were different emotions I never thought existed.

"Emma, do you know that an artist named Emma sculpted that angel in the fountain?" Mark asked.

"Yes, I know. Emma Stebbins," I said.

"How did you know?"

"I Googled Central Park before I first visited the fountain years ago."

"What else have you Googled?"

"I Google a lot of stuff like the Gapstow Bridge and the Reservoir."

We were at the Bethesda Fountain in Central Park. We were feeding the pigeons when out of nowhere, we were covered in bright colorful lights. The water splashing on the fountain sprinkled rainbow drops.

We were covered in pink, yellow, green, orange and magenta hues. We're at the end of a rainbow.

"Where is the pot of gold?" I asked Mark.

"Gold? What gold?" Mark asked.

He had a funny look on his face like he was lost or something. He walked away.

I was so overwhelmed with the rainbow lights all over me that I didn't bother to follow Mark. I sulked in the magic of the lights. The following day, he started ignoring me.

88888888
Thanks for reading. What does WITPOG stand for?

Clue: 웨 이스 더 폿 옵 고울드