ESHO

"What do you want to do today?" Mark asks.

"I want us to rent a boat at the Loeb Boathouse in Central Park Lake. I need to row to tone my back muscles," I say smiling.

"Okay. Let's row. But I need you to do an hour of confront while rowing."

"An hour? I haven't even done half an hour," I complain.

We stroll to Loeb Boathouse holding hands. It feels so weird to hold Mark's hand. I wish War is here with us to take photos of us. I am too shy to ask Mark for a selfie.

Before Mark had amnesia or whatever happened to his memory, we used to row in Central Park's man-made lake to tone our back muscles and strengthen our upper bodies.

I hope Mark can recall some of his lost memories when I bring him to places where we used to spend a lot of time before.

Mark and I sit face to face and I start rowing.

"Okay. Let's do confront as you row."

"How can I keep my eyes on you if I'm rowing? I have to look around and make sure I don't bump into another boat."

"I can see from afar even though I'm staring at your beautiful eyes, Emma."

Beautiful eyes. My heart rejoices upon hearing him say that.

Mark gets his phone and set the timer.

"Ready?"

I nod.

"Confront, start."

I stare at Mark's brown eyes and concentrate on his long eyelashes. I can feel his soul looking at me. He looks like he loves me. I think he loves me. I want to ask Mark if he loves me like I love him but it I am scared of what he will say.

Mark shakes his head.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Flunk," says Mark.

He look at his phone.

"That was only seven minutes. Let's start again."

"Wait. Wait. Why were you shaking your head?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just saw pictures in my head. I remember us doing a Starbucks tour in Times Square."

"You do? Really?" I ask.

"We went to six stores to collect the new Easter card designs. I was complaining a lot. I wanted to grab the cards from the counter and run away but you insisted on putting $5 on each card," Mark recalls.

He remembers. That was a fun day. The egg-shaped Starbucks cards were limited. Each store had only about twenty pieces so they allowed to sell only one card per customer. I begged Mark to come with me that day to save me time. We were able to get two cards
per store. I had $120 saved up and we were able to collect 24 cards that day. Our Easter egg-card hunt was way more fun than the real thing.

88888888

What does ESHO stand for?

Clue: 이치 스토아 하스 완