Chapter 2: "Getting Ready"

-Rachel's POV-

Niall Horan?? "Umm..hello? Is someone there?" I hear him say. That made me come back to reality again. "Umm..H-hi..sorry I guess I have the wrong number." I say. Inside I was dying to scream my lungs off...But I can't. He might find me annoying. "Oh, well umm, it's nice to meet you, umm..." "Rachel, Rachel Waters" I say. "Oh, it's night it's nice to meet you Rachel." he says."Umm...can I see you sometime?" he says. Oh.My.God. I think I'm gonna die!! Niall Horan asked if he could meet me!! Okay  Rachel, get a hold of yourself,  "Oh, sure. Umm, why don't you come to my house if that's okay with you?" I say awkwardly."Okay. Just give me your adress and I'll come pick you up tomorrow at 2?" those words made my heart melt. He just asked if we can go out!!! No, Rachel. It's not like that he just wants to meet you. It's not that he'll like you anyway. Besides, I'm a ugly, fat, stupid girl. I never make anyone happy. "Okay.." I sigh "Kay then, bye.." he said as he hung up. Then, I got a call. I answered it. "Hello? Rachel?..it's Emily...have you seen my handkerchief?" She asks.."Yeah, I found it in my bag." I say "Oh and you will not believe what just happened!!!" I scream at her. "What happened??!" she asks curiously. "Okay, look. When I saw your handkerchief, I decided to call the new number you gave me..you gave me the wrong number Em..but guess who picked up??????!!!!!!!" I scream. "WHO????!!!!" I'm guessing that she's really curious now, then I blurted out, "NIALL JAMES HORAN!!!!!!!!" "OH.MY.GOD!!!!!!! Rach your so lucky!!!!" "Yeah, I know!!" I scream. "And I'm gonna meet him tomorrow!!!" I add. "What????!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! Rachel your the luckiest girl in the world!!!!!!!" she screams. "I know!!! Good thing it's Saturday..what about your handkerchief Em?" I ask "oh..just give it to me on Monday, kay?" she says. "Sure Em, have to go now..bye!" I say. "Okay! Bye bestie!!!!" "Bye" I say as I hang up.

(next day)

I woke up by 11:30 a.m. I went downstairs and ate my breakfast/lunch. Yes, I already ate lunch so that I won't be late. After about 45 minutes, well I waited for the food 'cause my parents still haven't cooked anything. I went upstairs to choose an outfit. I finally dectided on a purple tank top with a black skirt and some purple flats. I checked the time, 12:30...I got my manicure kit and painted my nialls. I decided to go light pink on my hands,  and the same on my feet. I let them dry for a good 20 minutes. You must be wondering why I'm acting like it's Senior Prom or something, but I'm gonna meet NIALL HORAN!!! I gotta be prepared. I then looked at my clock, 1:05. Gosh I gotta hurry. I then went to take a shower. After about 30 minutes, I finally finished then I changed into my outfit. I looked at the clock again, 1:40 p.m. Then I went to my dresser and curled my hair a little bit. Then, I put on a little make up. Like the usual, blush on and light pink lipstick. I'm not a make up girl, no I do not like make up. I checked the clock. 1:50. I then recieved a text that said:

-----------------------------------------------------

Yay!!! Chapter two!!! I actually got some people to read this. Wow, I thought I would be the only one reading this. Anyway, I'm gonna dedicate this chapter to my best friend @ella_directioner. She's one of the people that read this and I'm really happy she did. Anyway, I may update tomorrow, I don't know. Okay, well sorry if it's short, and if it seems long to you, yay!!! That's all for now. Oh, by the way, the link to the picture of the outfiit is at the side :)

-Bianca :)