Chapter 3: "Meeting the Lads"

I then received a text that said: 

-Rachel's POV-

 "Hi Rachel, I kinda came a little early. I'm across the street in the black car. Just go there when you're ready. See you :) -N" Hmm. Niall. Since I'm ready anyways, I'm just gonna go. I went downstairs and saw my mom, dad and other sisters.  "Bye guys. I gotta go." I say. "Where are you going anyway?" asked my younger sister, Mia. "Oh, well I'm gonna meet Niall Horan." I say trying not to fangirl. "Niall Horan??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" my older sister, Jade said. "Yup. I dialled the wrong number yesterday, and it was him. And he said he wanted to meet me." I explained. "You're so lucky!!!!!!!!" said my other sister, Maria. "Yeah. Well gotta go. Bye guys." I say "Bye! Good Luck!" they say as I got out of the house. I saw the car. He got out and saw me. "Wow, you look great Rachel." he said. "Thanks Niall." I say while blushing. I know that this isn't a date but, he's acting really sweet. He was wearing a red polo, white pants, and white shoes. "Where are we going?" I ask. "We're gonna meet the other lads at Nandos." He said. "Okay then." I say. We got in the car and drove off. We chatted while he was driving. He got to know me more, while I got to know him. Not that I don't know him yet. He's Niall Horan! "We're here." he says as he parked the car. We got out of the car and walked into Nandos. There, we saw the other lads.We sat down and they greeted us. "Hello there love, you must be Rachel." Liam says. "Yes, I am. Nice to meet you Liam." I replied. "Heyyy." Louis says. Being the usual Louis he is. "Hiya." I say. "Vas' Happenin?!" Zayn exclaimed."Fine." I say while laughing a little. "Hi there beautiful." Harry said while winking.  I raised an eyebrow at him meaning I did not like this. He must have noticed because he mumbled a "Sorry.." I laughed a little bit then Niall said "I'm hungry. Let's order." I wasn't suprised that he's hungry. Again, he's Niall Horan! We ordered peri peri chicken and peri peri chips and sodas, one for each of us. When we were almost done eating, Liam said, "So I heard you two met at the phone yesterday?" "Yeah, my best friend Emily wrote me her new number, but I guess she got it wrong." I said while chuckling. After that we kept talking and talking and we seemed to be best friends. Until I realized it was already 5. "I gotta go." I said and all of them gave me hugs and Niall said "I'll take you home." I blushed a little at his sweetness. We went home and I said bye to Niall and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I saw him blushing a little as I blushed too. As he left I went inside my house only to see all my sisters on the couch as they stare at me. They let me sit down and they all asked me what happened on our "date". I told them that it wasn't a date and that we were just friends. After I told them what happened they all fangirled and screamed like idiots. I was getting sick of it so I went to my room and changed into my shorts and oversized sweater with a mustache on it and opened the airconditioner and just laid on my couch watching movies until I dozed off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!  So, thanks for everyone that read this, it means a lot to me. I'm in a hurry right now. I know that this is short, but I promise the next chapter will be a little longer. Pinky promise!!! Please vote, comment and fan!! Thanks.

-Bianca :)